Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7141 Posts

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to start a Sightings Thread for the Republic of Ireland Members & other Alfas :cool:

I'll start, I saw Damiem C today in Bandon & Techie in Cork a few weeks ago.

D

·
0 Posts
Re: The Sightings Thread

Howya man I was just going to put up a thread like this haha. I only noticed ya after I went past. Lovely looking car you have man.

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Saw two GTs today in Cork, a Monza in Mahon Point & Milano ? in Wilton

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Saw Danicole's 156 today in Ballincollig, looking good :thumbs:

Small world :D

·
Registered
317 Posts

I see trillions of dirty 156's daily (well 2 or 3 anyway) and they are not worth a mention. I see insidious's looooooooovely car in midleton the odd time. Other than that i mostly drive at night and in morning.

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I see trillions of dirty 156's daily (well 2 or 3 anyway) and they are not worth a mention. I see insidious's looooooooovely car in midleton the odd time. Other than that i mostly drive at night and in morning.
Same here, loads of 156s & a few 147s most days I'm in the city. GTs are rare enough on the roads as are 159s.

·
Registered
317 Posts

I do check out the drivers of these cars tho' more so than any other make, i find more often than not they are not alfa nuts... cos if they are an alfa nut they are checking you out also :)

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yah I find the same, very rare to get a wave / salute from other Alfa drivers, also most 156s seem driven by the ladies :D

·
Registered
317 Posts

Yah I find the same, very rare to get a wave / salute from other Alfa drivers, also most 156s seem driven by the ladies :D
Charming :lol:

If you ever see a lovely 146 red 00 c 9193 in bandon, give him the finger for me. ****! I fell gutted i sold my 146 to such a :tut:

·
Registered
121 Posts

Give us a wave and a swerve sometime - the swerve is to wake me up....

Rory

D

·
0 Posts

The Gards will be thinking all the Alfa drivers will be drunk with all their swerving haha:D:p

·
Super Moderator
86,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Just make sure to avoid contact during this greeting cermony :D

I'd hate to end up swapping details with one of ye :eek:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

saw a 00 D *** 146 today, was wondering if it belonged to you Damien. There was a female driving it though... Twas coming into Carrigaline.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

I take that turn every morning (weekdays) but dont think i had any sideways motion going there this morning :) ... unlike this afternoon going round the sweep in exactly opposite direction coming onto the N25.

D

·
0 Posts

saw a 00 D *** 146 today, was wondering if it belonged to you Damien. There was a female driving it though... Twas coming into Carrigaline.
Lol, I know that one. She was in Dougla carpark on Sunday and I left her out she nearly fell over herself waving at me saying thanks. Seems like a nice lady. Buddy made the same mistake with that car too coming into carrigaline on his bike, went passed it thinking it was my car on the limiter of the bike with flames coming out of it. Looked into the car and saw a women driving it haha. Poor women must have scared herself to death.

My car has a set of Graphit OZ Ultraleggera's on it so that sets it apart from the others:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 7141 Posts