Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
£2.49 for cardboard disguised as food?? that's a bit expensive, you could have had better value eating the packaging!
McDs is guff! end of. :sick:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Not that big any more either :(

M

·
0 Posts
What a waste.......£2.49 would have bought a shot of Grouse and a packet of salt 'n' vinegar:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
What a waste.......£2.49 would have bought a shot of Grouse and a packet of salt 'n' vinegar:rolleyes:
+1 ! lol well said 4Ms some peeps need educating on the ways of the malt! got a brand new bottle of Isle of Jura yesterday, just had to crack it open last night! nip nipnip yumyumyum! lovely!

M

·
0 Posts
+1 ! lol well said 4Ms some peeps need educating on the ways of the malt! got a brand new bottle of Isle of Jura yesterday, just had to crack it open last night! nip nipnip yumyumyum! lovely!
Sounds sublime:cool:

I'm being good and not opening my 15 yr Glenfiddich until tomorrow evening.....I can't wait:D

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Sounds sublime:cool:

I'm being good and not opening my 15 yr Glenfiddich until tomorrow evening.....I can't wait:D
out on the razz tonight so may not be up to more grog tomorrow night but there's no way I am leaving out a wee dram for Santa ! I only got good stuff ( 1 x Ballantines 1 x Isle of Jura, 1 x Isle of Jura Superstition )

maybe he can have some of the Port!! :lol::lol:

KFC good :thumbs:
BK good :thumbs:
McDs GUFF! :vomit:
:rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
37,737 Posts
You would have to pay me £2.49 to eat a Big Mac.

Now Burger King is a different Story. I had a double Angus with fried onions, and salad the other day. Nom Nom.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Would it be going off topic to rant about how the pictures can actually make something like a big mac look ever so slightly appetizing (sorry Fred)? But boy, what an amazing (sorry Scud) let down when it arrives. Certainly isn't awesome (sorry again Scud) at all.

·
Vendor
45,756 Posts
Get a privilege card mate, Big Mac & medium chips for two quid everytime :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts