Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received it today from Alfa UK.

The 156 part ex must be worth (in the dealer's opinion) at least £2,000 as a part ex and the 159 must be registered between 01/09/06 and 29/12/06.

Decent chunk of money, but it does suggest they are having trouble shifting them...
:cry:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin Slegg said:
Errhh...how did you get hold of that?;)
Must be sending them to all recent 156 owners.
:confused:
Dunno.

I was going to say it was because I was so lovely, but they've sent one to Mitch too, so it can't be that.
;)

Maybe you've got one on it's way Kevin? Would pay for the red paint and 18" alloys....
;)

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VeloceMitch said:
Mine arrived in the post too this morning. Won't be needing it though:(
They don't appear to be personalised do they?
The letter is, but the voucher isn't...
:lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great to get money off a 159 but i agree with the lack of sales sentiment. Dont see many around.

I also understand they shed value as quickly as a 156. There is a 159 on the alfa website which is used at a main dealer for £14,995! : Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM Turismo. 2006 on a 55 plate with 6000 miles, but it doesnt have leather. That probably makes the trade in value around £13,000.

But that is bloody cheap but some people will still go and buy a focus..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Must be sending them to all recent 156 owners.
:confused:
Dunno.

I was going to say it was because I was so lovely, but they've sent one to Mitch too, so it can't be that.
;)

Maybe you've got one on it's way Kevin? Would pay for the red paint and 18" alloys....
;)
Well it hasn't arrived today!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Just phoned up Alfa as the promotion doesn't show on their web-site. After checking the lady confirmed there was such an offer and when I asked how do you get the voucher she said to contact your local dealer.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I was at one this Saturday and no-one mentioned it to me:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Interesting.

Got a 159 2.4 20v next tuesday to test drive for the day.

Not got anything in the post....:cry:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I got mine on Tuesday morning,and I don't even own a 156 anymore, having traded it for the GT at the begining of August

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
They are desperate for late model 156's for used stock. A guy who was selling his 05 plate 156 was inundated with calls - from Alfa Dealers!

You could read this as buyers dont like the 159 and are asking for a 156 instead!

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
The late facelifted 156 sportwagon is still available to order in Italy, not sure whether it is from final stock or they are still actually making them

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
PR said:
The late facelifted 156 sportwagon is still available to order in Italy, not sure whether it is from final stock or they are still actually making them
As far as I know its the 4wd 156 Crosswagon that has continued in production as a niche model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts