Alfa Romeo Forum banner
what are these called
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Alfa 164 & 166
    166 v6: The "what are these called" and "which screws do you use here" game! Have a look at the attached photo (grabbed off the web). The red circles (if you can call them that) should indicate the two screws on each end of the plastic cover that covers the radiator etc. The four screws in the...
1-1 of 1 Results