Alfa Romeo Forum banner


  1. Sportwagon amplifier cover clippy thingeys.

    Alfa GTA
    Hi everyone. Im after the threaded retaining lugs/clips that hold the amp/subwoofer cover on. Ive been googling all sorts of clips on ebay but cant seem to find them. Im sure they are on ebay but unless i can think of a name that they are called im stuffed. Any ideas what youd call them??