Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Alfa 159, Brera & Spider
    Hi All, Got through the MOT today so time to fix the smaller things. The 2.4 engine cover is held on by 4 rubber bung socket things - What are they called? Where can I get them from any places that will sell on line or over the phone? Thanks, Simon
1-1 of 1 Results