Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Alfa GTA
    Hi everyone. Im after the threaded retaining lugs/clips that hold the amp/subwoofer cover on. Ive been googling all sorts of clips on ebay but cant seem to find them. Im sure they are on ebay but unless i can think of a name that they are called im stuffed. Any ideas what youd call them??
1-1 of 1 Results