Remaps - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
West Midlands All events and potential meets in West Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 12 Old 24-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

Giulietta QV

Remaps

Anyone had it done , specifically talking to the West Mids mob.... mine's in for a gentle uplift to 270bhp on 14th March

Any experiences, or recommendations on people you have used ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Derbyshire
Garage
Take it to Alfatune in St Helens
(Post Link) post #3 of 12 Old 01-04-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

Giulietta QV

Thanks for the reply Matt, I think our localised Alfisti are dormant ... had my remap done at Precision Tuning in Gloucester, now puts out a healthy 278BHP... next thing on the list ...a Limited Slip Diff... any ideas on this one ?
AO Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupoSolitario View Post
Thanks for the reply Matt, I think our localised Alfisti are dormant ... had my remap done at Precision Tuning in Gloucester, now puts out a healthy 278BHP... next thing on the list ...a Limited Slip Diff... any ideas on this one ?
Autolusso are highly reccomended on here and I think they've fitted a few LSD's to member cars
Identity Confirmed
Authorised Trader

County: Bedfordshire
Quote:
Yes we have had a Quaife ATB made for the C635 box which is in your car, this is available exclusively through us. The gearbox needs to be removed from the car and completely stripped to fit them. We do supply and fit for £1,000 inc VAT

Ned
AO Member

County: Worcestershire
Quote:
I've had a remap and also the Quaife diff fitted - neither of which was done by Autolusso (contrary to Ned's information above). PM me if you'd like more info.

Cheers
Aubrey
Identity Confirmed
Authorised Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
I've had a remap and also the Quaife diff fitted - neither of which was done by Autolusso (contrary to Ned's information above). PM me if you'd like more info.

Cheers
Aubrey
OK I will reword, exclusive discount, you had the diff fitted at AHM which means you would have paid full price for it rather than our discounted rate

QDH7E is the diff that fits the C635 box which is in your car and it makes a big difference, enjoy

Ned

County: england
actually ned the diff was fitted here at njs pershore and it was sold at a discounted price and yes we can supply them and they dont come through you !!
the remaps we use are a.h.m remaps and we use them as there the best we have tried other suppliers and in our opinon a.h.m,s are great.

this post is not for advertising reasons it is to correct information posted on the forum
Identity Confirmed
Authorised Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaracer97 View Post
actually ned the diff was fitted here at njs pershore and it was sold at a discounted price and yes we can supply them and they dont come through you !!
the remaps we use are a.h.m remaps and we use them as there the best we have tried other suppliers and in our opinon a.h.m,s are great.

this post is not for advertising reasons it is to correct information posted on the forum
There have only been 3 QDH7E's sold that were not sold to us, one to Poland, one to Switzerland and one to AHM and none to NJS, I don't doubt you did fit it

Our price to supply and fit the diff into the gearbox of a QV is £1,000 inc VAT, that is labour parts bearings oil etc, drive in and drive out in a day done.

As for mapping we do our own, we can open up the AHM map even though it has been scrambled and see exactly what has been done

You are not correcting information on the forum you are misleading people

Ned

County: england
i have mislead nobody i have stated we fitted the diff it was not bought through you!! this is true i have stated we supply AHM maps this is also true !!!

you have mislead people by saying and i quote "Yes we have had a Quaife ATB made for the C635 box which is in your car, this is available exclusively through us"

i have noticed this statment not only in this thread but also in others i think it is good for everyone here for you to get your fact rights !!!!
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autolusso View Post
......you had the diff fitted at AHM.........
Wonderful to be told categorically that I've used a workshop I've never been to! It's perhaps now obvious why I mentioned no names in the first place

Cheers
Aubrey
AO Member

I should just add that my GQV is now awesome and a totally different beast I absolutely couldn't fault the work Neil's done at NJS - hence the fact I've been using them to look after and upgrade all my Alfas (including my SZ) for fourteen years

Cheers
Aubrey

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > West Midlands

Tags
remaps

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page