The MiTo has landed - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
West Midlands All events and potential meets in West Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 15-01-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Warwickshire

Member car:

Alfa Mito QV

Wave The MiTo has landed

Picked up my MiTo this morning, and generally very pleased with it. The downsize from the A6 will take a bit of getting used to, but that isn't the MiTo's fault. The ride is a little hard, but the 17's won't be helping with that, but not a major issue, other than the interior mirror vibrates with every bump.

Only thing I am not 100% with is the drive in "N" mode, feels a little like driving with the handbrake on, however, slip it onto "D" and all is forgiven, it swift and feels punchy.

Incidentally, when I was driving back from picking up the car, I was followed by a red Alfa (Spider I think) on the road back from Honiley Court Hotel (had just been there to pay for my wedding!!) towards Kenilworth......just interested if it was anyone here.

Anyway, I have battled and won with getting some contacts onto the Blue&Me system tonight, so am quite chuffed....only took 2 hours, but I still grin when I look out onto the drive, so all is forgiven with Bella

If anyone does see me around, mine is a grey MiTo reg number starting WM10.....give me the Alfa Wave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 650
County: Leicestershire
Congratulations fella
sergioq

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdhmito View Post
Picked up my MiTo this morning, and generally very pleased with it. The downsize from the A6 will take a bit of getting used to, but that isn't the MiTo's fault. The ride is a little hard, but the 17's won't be helping with that, but not a major issue, other than the interior mirror vibrates with every bump.

Only thing I am not 100% with is the drive in "N" mode, feels a little like driving with the handbrake on, however, slip it onto "D" and all is forgiven, it swift and feels punchy.

Incidentally, when I was driving back from picking up the car, I was followed by a red Alfa (Spider I think) on the road back from Honiley Court Hotel (had just been there to pay for my wedding!!) towards Kenilworth......just interested if it was anyone here.

Anyway, I have battled and won with getting some contacts onto the Blue&Me system tonight, so am quite chuffed....only took 2 hours, but I still grin when I look out onto the drive, so all is forgiven with Bella

If anyone does see me around, mine is a grey MiTo reg number starting WM10.....give me the Alfa Wave
I live just outside Warwick and was born and bred in kenilworth so I spend alot of time in the area. I shall keep an eye out for you. Hope you enjoy your Alfa experience and very much look forward to welcoming you to the February SWARM! RSVP if you can make it in the SWARM thread in the West Mids lounge. There are other Mito owners that attend regularly for you to compare notes with.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > West Midlands

Tags
landed , mito

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page