Never say never again - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
West Midlands All events and potential meets in West Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 07-12-10 Thread Starter
Club Member
Membro Medio

Club Member Number: 1019
County: West Midlands
Garage

Member car:

Giulietta Sport

Never say never again

Well here I am back again, eating humble pie. After getting so cheesed off with my 159 (or was it the punto courtesy car?) and selling it for an A3 six months ago, I am back in the Alfa fold.

So what happened you might ask, well once the 159 was fixed I took it to a garage and traded it in for an A3 1.9TDi SE. It felt basic, but it had auto wipers and lights that worked as they should and it seemed ok. Reliable - yes, which after what I had been through was quite a relief, however the engine would have embarrased massey ferguson it was so agriculturally noisy when extended and was incredibly uncomfortable over long periods in the drivers seat. I later found out that the accelerator is mounted very inboard and this can cause severe pain - which it did. Anyway to cut a tedious story short I am now the proud owner of a 3 year old GT Blackline TS. It's a lovely, lovely car. It feels really well put together, even compared to the A3 and the sports seats are something else. It just feels so right. Love the 18" wheels, the sports seats, the metallic black paint, just everything.

Anyway, if you see me I'm trying to get back into the alfa wave, so if I'm a bit slow off the mark please excuse me. I'll post some pics up when it's clean (that could be a while then!).

146 1.6TS, 156 2.0TS, 156 1.8TS, 147 1.6TS, 147 2.0TS, 159 1.9JTS, 147 1.6TS, 159 1.9JTDm, Mito 1.4, GT, Giulietta 2.0JTDm, Giulietta 1.4tb, Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Giulietta Cloverleaf, Giulietta Sport........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

V6Hughes

welcome back

AO Gold Member

Member car:

alph a ramayo

Top man

Fine choice

Now get ya a55 down to a monthly meet so we can all have a look
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 08-12-10 Thread Starter
Club Member
Membro Medio

Club Member Number: 1019
Garage

Member car:

Giulietta Sport

Work's a bit of a pig but I'll see what I can do

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > West Midlands

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page