Birmingham Parking - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
West Midlands All events and potential meets in West Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 25-02-10 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

GTV V6

Birmingham Parking

Do any of you guys know of any good (ie secure) car parks in Birmingham where I can leave my car over night? As some of you know, I've just picked up a GTV with rather nice bodywork, so I'm a bit paranoid about leaving it lying around on the streets of Brum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

Member car:

alph a ramayo

Get a taxi
AO Member

County: Staffordshire

Member car:

159 1.9Ti-alike

The car park over the road from the fancy Selfridges store is available for overnighters. You can leave your car in and it has roller-shutter doors. I left my freshly resprayed Fiat Coupe 20VT there once and it was AOK. Its not cheap mind you.

James
AO Member

County: Staffordshire

Member car:

159 1.9Ti-alike

Alternatively book it into Motormech just around the corner from Selfridges (for a small job) and ask if you can pick it up the following morning. He always puts cars away in the workshop overnight. Ask for Paul.

James
AO Member

County: Gloucestershire
Mailbox carpark is quite good. Prices could be high if there for a few days mind. But it is patroled and you may even get a single spot without any places next to you.

I've left my GT in the NCP next to the Radisson (off St Judes Passage) overnight on several occasions and never had any problems. The price isn't bad, but some of the spaces are a bit narrow.

Alternatively the car park at the Arcadian by the Hippodrome is pretty secure for overnight parking.
AO Silver Member

Is this just for one night or a recurring thing? It's going to start getting expensive using secure car parks regularly...

Like Mark says do have a look at the Arcadian Car Park. I usually park there for nights out and my car (with better body work than yours under the mud ) has always been fine the spaces are also wide enough to accommodate GTV doors.
I think it's about £12 for 24 hours or £8 for 12 hours which is cheaper than the Bull Ring and Brindley Place. They also appear to have a reserved spaces section, I guess you'd have to call to find out how much a permanent space would be there.
(Post Link) post #8 of 8 Old 26-02-10 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

GTV V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by perksy View Post
Alternatively book it into Motormech just around the corner from Selfridges (for a small job) and ask if you can pick it up the following morning. He always puts cars away in the workshop overnight. Ask for Paul.

James
Thatís probably the best idea regarding security, but would be a bit short notice as itís for tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabella View Post
Is this just for one night or a recurring thing? It's going to start getting expensive using secure car parks regularly...

Like Mark says do have a look at the Arcadian Car Park. I usually park there for nights out and my car (with better body work than yours under the mud ) has always been fine the spaces are also wide enough to accommodate GTV doors.
I think it's about £12 for 24 hours or £8 for 12 hours which is cheaper than the Bull Ring and Brindley Place. They also appear to have a reserved spaces section, I guess you'd have to call to find out how much a permanent space would be there.
Yes, but my mud is better quality than your mud, what with being from the highlands

It's just for tonight so nt a permament thing... £12 sounds cheap as chips for 24 hrs so I'll prob give that place a try.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > West Midlands

Tags
birmingham , parking

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page