What has happened to Alfa's customer service in Dubai? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
United Arab Emirates All events and potential meets in UAE

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 23-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Hertfordshire
What has happened to Alfa's customer service in Dubai?

My 159 has been stuck in Gargash for nearly a month an a half - and as far as I can tell - it hasnt moved from where I parked it first! They seem to have service engineers leaving in droves and the new people brought in are totally clueless on how to deal with customers.

Any Alfisti reading this will be able to find out the problems the 159 and Brera have with inner tyre tread wear within just a few clicks. I had raised the issue with the service engineer when I took the car in for my 10k service appointment. When I collected the car after service, I was told that the wheels were corrected to prevent massive inner tyre tread wear.

Guess what - my front tyres have nearly non existant tread on the inside. Gargash seem to have NO reliable RECORDS in place to see what work was done or even details on WHO had carried out the work at the time; needing me to remind them of the service engineer I had talked to.

After taking the car to them late January 2015, I asked them to explain why my tyres were wearing out so badly on the inside after having been told that the settings were adjusted after the 10k service. A month and a half later, I have only experienced evasive and deceitful answers to my questions and feigning ignorance at other times.

The only people that seem to care are the sales people in the showroom. Trust me - NO ONE will help you anywhere beyond the confines of the showroom! The fewer words said about the head service manager in charge - the better!

I am terribly disappointed with the levels of customer service Gargash have offered - Alfa Romeo don't have a huge market share in Dubai to boast about - so to give the proverbial finger to the few existing customers they have is appalling and insulting to say the least. I have a meeting this afternoon with the Service Manager to understand WHY the car had stood stationary for a month and a half - I am not expecting him to be helpful in any way.

Sad to say this as an owner of three Alfa Romeos, but I will NEVER be buying an Alfa Romeo as long as Gargash are the agents!

Can someone offer an alternative to Gargash Motors for service and maintenance in the UAE? The car is still under warranty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

County: Dubayy

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 159

The new aftersales manager at gargash is an English guy named john, hes a good guy and the guy in charge of the workshop is mustafa. Both are good people. Go talk to them directly. Mustafa is really resourceful and is always willing to help. Hes an alfa lover.

Hes the guy u want overlooking your car.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > United Arab Emirates

Tags
alfa , customer , dubai , happened , service

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page