Diesel Software help please - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 13-12-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: London
Diesel Software help please

I have a 2.4 20v 159 which has had an upgraded fmic, swirl flap removal, egr and Dpf delete.
So far I am very underwhelmed with the re-maps seemingly available.
I would like the car to be able to achieve in xs of 280bhp and 450 lbs ft torque. Currently the car has 200bhp at the wheels and 350lbs ft. I believe that I will need to upgrade the turbo, which is fine however I am concerned that without software to match it will be an expensive item for not a lot of gain.
From what I can tell a lot of the guys here who have achieved these sort of performance figures have developed the software themselves. If this is the case would anyone be willing to provide a copy that I can use or alternatively recommend someone who is able to get my alfa to perform the way it looks?
I'm not expecting a freebie just frustrated with a lack of options.
Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Toliman
Quote:
Originally Posted by must go faster View Post
I have a 2.4 20v 159 which has had an upgraded fmic, swirl flap removal, egr and Dpf delete.
So far I am very underwhelmed with the re-maps seemingly available.
I would like the car to be able to achieve in xs of 280bhp and 450 lbs ft torque. Currently the car has 200bhp at the wheels and 350lbs ft. I believe that I will need to upgrade the turbo, which is fine however I am concerned that without software to match it will be an expensive item for not a lot of gain.
From what I can tell a lot of the guys here who have achieved these sort of performance figures have developed the software themselves. If this is the case would anyone be willing to provide a copy that I can use or alternatively recommend someone who is able to get my alfa to perform the way it looks?
I'm not expecting a freebie just frustrated with a lack of options.
Many thanks
It can be done, has been done and is repeatable.

I don't know who've you used for your work but its quite apparent that its falling very very far from the mark.
The figures your after are achievable and proven.

I have considerably more than your asking after running a standard later Garrett turbo and standard injectors.
You need to look through the thread below and then talk to Gus at Alfa Tune 01744 25499

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tunin...ks-thread.html

Last edited by coxy1; 13-12-15 at 18:42.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
diesel , software

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page