Seeing as there are quite some JTD enthousiasts here aswell
Bought a GTB2056 kit which was mounted for only a few thousand km's on a 147 JTD 8v but never got around mounting it myself plus i'm getting a Gasoline car as replacement.
- Garrett GTB2056, only done a few thousand km's.
- 8v tubular manifold (only fit's 8v, for 16v you would have to adjust your own stock manifold (i.e. drill some holes, positioning is different).
- modified(enlarged & flowed) inletmanifold with nozzlering for w/m injection.
Bosch R80 fuel pump (plug & play) , only done a few thousand km's <- SOLD!
- turbo inlet with 80mm MAF
- 3.5bar map sensor
- 16v oil cooler in case of 8v
- modified aircon lines to make room for the exhaust manifold.
200HP / 400nm+ is no problem in case of a 8v.
Asking price is 1500 euro with 8v manifold, i'll see if i can get a few more pics uploaded one of these days.
Questions? send me a PM