Iím searching for a car adapter to listen to music from MP3 players and iPhone and also USB sticks. Do you have any tips? Iíve heard some good opinions about car adapter AUX Link. Itís compatible with Apple devices, USB flash drive, SD, SDHC, MMC cards and devices with AUX IN. Does anyone have it and can share his opinion? Do you have better recommendations? Thank you!
I can share my personal experience. When I took the decision to purchase car audio adapter AUX Link, I compared all the prices and it's really cheaper to purchase it at the official website AUX Car Kits
. The adapter was delivered in just four days. At first I decided to try to install it on my own, but experiences some troubles extracting the OEM car audio. I didn't have necessary tools, so finally I had it installed in the nearest autotuning workshop. It took around 10 minutes. So far totally satisfied with this kit.
- supports iPod, iPhone, iPad, USB flash drive, SD, SDHC, MMC memory cards, but there is also a 3.5 mm mini audio jack for other mobile gadgets (MP3 players, Windows-based and Android-based smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- high quality sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth module can be used as a Bluetooth handsfree kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (very convenient)
- supports all music formats
- delivery is free and fast
- occupies very little space and almost invisible
- now I can enjoy all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.
- a bit expensive as I also bought additional Bluetooth module to use the adapter as a Bluetooth handsfree kit
- couldn't easily take out the car radio so I had to go to autotuning workshop
But all in all, I guess it's a good product. So in my opinion it's worth buying.