South west alfa garage - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 26-03-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Somerset
South west alfa garage

Hi just like to pass on the name of a garage in taunton somerset, when my body computer went in the 147 forcing an mot failure due to a fog warning light being constantly on (and rapidly escalating other probs) i was told by my regular garage, GAME OVER, new comp needed from alfa as moisture inside and two pins broken plus work etc etc, i did a bit of research and found P and P autos just outside taunton, drove there in hope, the guys an alfa driver said leave it with me, got in touch with me a few days later saying all done and its through the mot, i went to pick it up he showed me the old comp all the damage to it and hed fitted a replacement (even the dreaded airbag light which had been on for years was off) ?? these people know there stuff, i don't normally bother passing on recommendations as very few people seem to know enough about there chosen job but if your in the south west, these are the people, off to polish my 147 !! Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
alfa , garage , south , west

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page