Water2Air IC for Alfa 159 1.9jtdm.
as I try to read all the threads, I got great ideas for tuning the engine & car. For now, I have a remap, & clean egr with restrictor plate on. My purpose is fuel economy mostly, because I live in Turkey, and the diesel fuel is the most expensive one in the world. I ride mostly long runs, 72 km each day at least. I found the 3d drawing of the car now. I will cover the under of the car. I will delete the cat & DPF, And I need to make max torque start like 1400 rpm with a newer turbo, maybe two turbos like Saab because my Turbo is at its %80.
* First of all I need to know if I could replace the FMIC with A2W intercooler. It should decrease my IAT for better efficiency. I can make it perfectly in my garage. does it make difference.
* And I have a stolen idea from BMW, shape changing front grill. Grill will be closed for heating the engine quickly, after that it will open as needed.
* Also I know that M32 gearbox has limitations. What is it for real? You guys use 250HP jtdm 1.9 engines? how is it? what is the torque?
* As I wrote, I will delete EGR&CAT&DPF for better flow, and make a new exhaust pipe with two back silencer exits. But it will raise my max torque rpm to 3000 rpms etc? Can a custom remap lower the rpm?
* My friend suggest me to use Water/Methanol Kit for economy & power, I can also make progressive control of it. Is it ok to use at lower rpms like 2000&lower. What if I use only the water?
* As I restrict the EGR, Did I raise EGT? Water injection should keep it low I guess.
Those that I can remember for now. I will post as I remember.