So List to do:
1.Find a spares and repair car to work on, hopefully minimum panel damage if any.
2. Find a Q4 edition if possible, if not try and find a way to do a 4wd conversion if possible.
3. Upgrade transmission: Going to contact a gearbox specialist, see what he can do or try and find an upgrade from somewhere, looks like it needs to support 400Bhp and 600 Nm.. I'll keep it under on a remap for longevity.
5. Rip engine out send it to increase displacement or at least get it to maximum efficiency.
4. Upgrade Turbo to GTB2265 thanks Clogz
5. Go with a Methanol / Water injection
6. Upgrade FMIC to keep things cool.
7. Upgrade injectors (Maybe Piezo? Anyone tried it) and High pressure fuel pump (Any ideas on this?)
8. Sort out the air intake and filters (Thanks again Clogz)
9. Start putting it back together and upgrade the clutch while I'm at it.
10. Put better pads on it.
11. Put some TI rimmage on it.
12. Get it taxed and MOT'd as it will be SORN most likely.
13. Get it to AHM and have it re-mapped, EGR removed (Probably put a new exhaust on it).
14. Go see a doctor because I must be ****ing insane!..
EDIT: Thanks for people's input..