ECU Re-programming Or ?
This is a continuity of my first post about 1.9 jtd low performance and what i have done so far is this:
1. Replaced the EGR Valve
2. Replaced the Map Sensor
3. Replaced all the small vacuum hoses with silicone hoses
4. Replaced the lower and upper turbo hoses with Aluminium and Silicone hoses.
5. Checked the turbo vane movement when the car starts and it does move +-5 to 10mm and recently serviced the turbo itself
When checking with multicuescan diagnostic software:
1. MAF Values very low between 360mg/i – 400mg/ on idle
2. EGR Valve is always OFF
3. Actual Boost is always lower than desired boost
And i,m still getting low turbo boost and black smoke
Kindly advise if the ECU might need reprogramming. Any advise will be highly appreciated.