AO Gold Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Africa
Yes everything is oe apart from the 3.2 injectors instead of the old 3.0 injectors. But the injectors should influence both banks and not only the one.
I did change the Lambdas but no difference.
I even upped the fuel pressure to 4bar no difference.
It just keep leaning out number 4 5 &6.
I actually think the front bank looked lean compared to the rear when i removed the 3.2 as well.
List of changes from oe 3.0 cf2
1. 2.5 crank lowering the pistons in the sleeves resulting in 7.8 cr. I had to do this my 3.0 crank was damaged.
2. 3.2 injectors they are marginally smaller than the 3.0 units but they respond a lot bettor to pressure increases.
3. FPR on the rail with an additional pump pressure set at 0.4bar static. Not using the raising rate part since it’s not needed.
4. Standard plenum, runners, throttle and MAF (in front of turbo).
5. Standard outlet branches (lambdas on branch) with new collector to connect to turbo.
6. 76mm exhaust from turbo to back
7. Turbo and intercooler.
8. 4 x 450cc injectors mounted on boost pipe activated by independent management system (map, temp, rpm)
GTV V6 Turbo, Q2, Eibach, Koni, and lots more
916 2.0 Spider what have I done
Triumph Trophy 1200 to counter the fuel prices.