17" Zender Siena - One only needed - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 12-02-12 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
17" Zender Siena - One only needed

Anyone got a 17" Zender Siena going spare and for sale? Only one needed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

Member car:

'95 164LS 6sp

I'm bumping this request up. EauRouge had made this request on my behalf. I'm an Alfista here in the USA, trying to get a set of 17" Sienas together. So far in my trials and travails I have 3 each of the 17" and 18" 5x98 Siena wheels. Please don't ask how that happend!

I'd be willing to either buy a 17" or possibly trade an 18" for a 17" if a deal can be made. I'm planning on using these wheels on an '84 GTV6 car which I've been sorting.

Until I've obtained a complete set of 17" I am not willing to sell the 18" wheels off. If worse comes to worse, I may have to attempt using 17"s up front, and 18"s in the back if I cannot complete the set.

Any leads or offers are surely welcomed.

Ron
--------------
67 Duetto
73 GTV 2000
84 GTV6
95 164 LS 6sp Q2
AO Member

Member car:

'95 164LS 6sp

I will add that I've been doing an international eBay search frequently, though a recent post about some Sienas for a 166 in France did not appear in my search results.... so that has me concerned. What have I missed? I saw the set offered by a guy out of Poland about 2-3months ago, so maybe the search field is the culprit. the problem is the wider I open the wording, the more crap I get hit with... double edged sword there...
AO Member

Member car:

'95 164LS 6sp

I am still in search of 1 (or possibly 2 - 1 for spare) 17" Siena 5x98 PCD. I thought I was close with a gentleman out of Denmark(marketplatz) to buy his set of 3 (damaged 4th) but he never completed the deal with me, and in fact quit responding to my emails.

That said, I can see this is a l-o-n-g term goal, and those 18" Siena wheels I have are taking up space.

So I am willing to sell them now, regardless of obtaining a 17" wheel in the deal. Those of you looking for a spare, or needing to replace damaged wheels... or looking for a set, maybe this will get you on your way.

18" sold individually will be 225GBP + shipping from the USofA

All 3 18" Sienas I'll let go for 650GBP.

I'll get something posted in the classified section soon.

Thanks for your interest!
AO Member

Member car:

'95 164LS 6sp

I have just purchased a set of 4 17" Sienas out of Poland... a little bit more than I needed... but this purchase affords me to split my other inventory into a set of 2 17"ers and 2 18"ers which will be used on a Milano/75 race car.

All's good that ends well. Good luck to all others in their search for Zender Siena wheels!

As a side note... the internet is a wonderful resource. Just to review how my journey for Sienas took shape, I made friends in Dubia, United Arab Emerites, North Ireland, and now Poland in collecting the wheels I needed.

Wow!! Who woulda thunk!!?
Global Mod Team

County: Dumfries and Galloway
Garage
You may have had a faster response had you placed an ad in Classifieds and then linked it to the Wanted threads in appropriate Tech Lounges

Pleased that you got sorted though

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
needed , siena , zender

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page