Looking For Those Elusive Zender Wheel Badges? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 12-10-11 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
Looking For Those Elusive Zender Wheel Badges?

Hi Guy's just a head's up to anyone with Zender wheels and who may be suffering the dull centre cap pain? ..that now appears present on most due to the age of the wheels and the lack of availability of replacement badges. ....I have the solution.

Most people just replace them generally with the 60mm badges with the gold circle that goes all around the outside of the badge, however if you are anal just like me there are now badges available that replicate the original in that they are all blue around the outside and from what i can see are identical to the original Zender badges. I have only recently bought a set but as yet have not received them in the post, im delighted as i have been looking for ages and was contemplating buying 2nd hand ones from Germany at £15 a badge plus postage.

Anyways, all we need is someone now to start manufacturing the replacement wheel studs and all will be good in my world.

Here ya go!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1207679702...9#ht_703wt_956

Last edited by EauRouge; 12-10-11 at 19:56.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: -
Great find!
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 18-10-11 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
Got the badges today They look pretty good and the only criticism i have is that the plastic backing panel on the badges is thinner than the original Zender and they sit slightly deeper in the wheel rim. I have one rim stripped back to bare metal and the badge is fairly loose, while in the other rims still with paint they are a snugger fit. I guess this can be solved with some king of plastic washer fashioned to fit the 60mm rim........ i am anal about Zender's though

Last edited by EauRouge; 18-10-11 at 20:18.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
badges , elusive , wheel , zender

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page