csc center section with supersprint back box - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 04-09-11 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Leonardo .s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 226
csc center section with supersprint back box

hi quick question will a csc center section fit with a supersprint back box i know that the supersprint is 54mm in diameter ?

Last edited by Leonardo .s; 09-09-11 at 22:40.
Leonardo .s is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
(Post Link) post #2 of 7 Old 09-09-11 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Leonardo .s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo .s View Post
hi quick question will a csc center section fit with a supersprint back box i know that the supersprint is 54mm in diameter ?
anyone?
Leonardo .s is offline  
Status: 3,75 running great :)
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
Membro Medio
 
gotcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Slovakia
County: Bratislavsky
Posts: 3,202
Both Supersprints I have (TS and GTA) came with a reduction/adapter to fit either supersprint or OEM centre section. Csc has the same diameter as OEM, so it will fit with this adapter. And in case you buy a used SS without adapter, any exhaust shop will be able to make a reduction.
gotcha is offline  
(Post Link) post #4 of 7 Old 11-09-11 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Leonardo .s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
Both Supersprints I have (TS and GTA) came with a reduction/adapter to fit either supersprint or OEM centre section. Csc has the same diameter as OEM, so it will fit with this adapter. And in case you buy a used SS without adapter, any exhaust shop will be able to make a reduction.
thanks mate gona order the supersprint rear first then csc come's later on
Leonardo .s is offline  
Status: Back in a Quad
AO Platinum Member
 
OperationAlfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Essex
Posts: 23,457
i had this fitted to my old TS, as said above came with adapter and no real problems fitting.
OperationAlfa is offline  
jwq
Status: driving Giulia Veloce AWD
Club Member
Membro Premio
 
jwq's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 857
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
County: Zuid Holland
Posts: 6,718
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo .s View Post
thanks mate gona order the supersprint rear first then csc come's later on
Why not just use Supersprint for the centre section as well ?
jwq is offline  
(Post Link) post #7 of 7 Old 18-09-11 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
 
Leonardo .s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwq View Post
Why not just use Supersprint for the centre section as well ?
supersprint has 1 silencer rather than the csc that has 2
Leonardo .s is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
back , box , center , csc , section , supersprint

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome