Alfa 145 2.0 TSKompressor - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 28 Old 04-03-09 Thread Starter

Alfa 145 2.0 TSKompressor

I have a alfa 145 qv ported head Colombo barianni pista cams.... it is not tuned corectly ( have to fit the adjustable outlet cam pulley) and gives out 147 hp ( din 155 hp) and 180 Nm of torque.

As im am more and more inclined to fiting a Kompressor on it I am courios of anyone had the kit fitted from autodelta or novitec and if there was any trouble with it?

Im am going to fit Eaton m60 , Intercooler unit, Biger injectors , Megasquirt ECU ,Oil cooler. New bearings on the bottom side of the engine and possibly a new oil pump if needed ! After that im going to fit the LSD unit form a fiat coupe and a stronger clutch. And the 310 mm 4 piston brakes .

Pulley

Brakes that are going to be fitted

I would be really grateful if some one gave me any info on the autodelta and novitec kits

Ty Klemen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Alfa 145 2.0 TSKompressor

Hello.....nice looking 145 QV....

Autodelta Shop

I hope you understand Croatian language:
Pozdrav susjed,evo tu imas kompletan kit za 145,...tu pise nekih 200 ks ali mislim da to moze jos gore sa kompletnom novom ECU mapom.
(Post Link) post #3 of 28 Old 04-03-09 Thread Starter

i am well aware of the autodelta kit but ! As this will be done here in slovenia i would only like to know if someone has this kit installed and if there where any problems.

Ps Raziumijem hrvatski hvala ti na pomoči

Greets Klemen
AO Silver Member

Nice car! If you do fit a supercharger, might want to consider going to cams with less overlap.
(Post Link) post #5 of 28 Old 05-03-09 Thread Starter

why cahnging cams ? i am not fitting a turbo unit. Kompressor needs a better breathing engine .... So the cams stay. Does anyone know anything of durability of a 2.0 ts whit supercharger?

My suggestion is to put turbo kit,.....supercharger needs a lot of power of engine.....whit turbo you can play by putting bigger turbo and intercooler...and..other parts......
You will spend a lot of money on 2.0 TS to finally 200 hp,....it will be easier to sell this engine and put original 2.0 16v turbo engine from lancia or fiat....and with 2000 euro you will have 250-270 hp whit this engine.
In another way you will spend over 5000-6000 euro to 2.0 TS to have 200 hp,but it's question how it works finally???
You can buy 2.0 16v turbo engine with electronic and transmision for 1300-1500 euro in Italy.

That is my suggestion........... ......
(Post Link) post #7 of 28 Old 05-03-09 Thread Starter

Your sugestion is wrong. The turbo raises unecesery problems as overheating the engine oil , puting heat under the bonnet heating the air ..... needs oil lines and you than need a stronger oil pump.... I had an alfa 155 q4 so the 2.0 16v turbo is not an option as it is too old and has terrrible every day consupmtion and 250 - 270 hp for 2k eu is a comment that is very amuseing to me . Engine swaping is not an option done that allready and i dont like the idea anymore and if so i would put in a 5 cyl 20v Turbo as did my friend or a v6 3.0 from a 164!

As my engine has allready 150 real HP and 180 nm the transition to compressor unit is as this. 300 eu Eaton m60 , 100 piping, 100 ic , 300 eu injectors , 160 eu Mega squirt ECU so whit fitting and unforseen expensens you get to 2000 EU for that you get at 0.5 bar around 200 hp and 250 - 300 nm of tourque whitout disassembeling the engine.

Ps imamo jedan kompressor za tvoju 1.6 ....

Ps imamo jedan kompressor za tvoju 1.6 ....[/QUOTE]

Na koliko ide snaga motora sa tim kompresorom za 1.6 ts i dali imas sve dijelove koji bi mi trebali,....ovaj motor ide u 145-icu od brata pa mozda da njemu kompresor stavimo jer ipak je on tek probni vozac....
(Post Link) post #9 of 28 Old 05-03-09 Thread Starter

Neznam koliko konja moram da se raspitam ali je kompletan kit za ugradnju na HOndu 1.6 VTi Eaton m45 pa i nek kolektorčič momak prodaje za 900 eu

Nece to pasat na alfu 1.6 TS.....
(Post Link) post #11 of 28 Old 06-03-09 Thread Starter

pa pasat če kompressor ....
AO Silver Member

A supercharger will also need oil lines. It will also add heat under the bonnet as it is also compressing the air. You need less overlap with any forced induction, or you just end up blowing your mixture straight through the exhaust.
(Post Link) post #13 of 28 Old 06-03-09 Thread Starter

A eton m60 supercharger does not need oil lines. It does put heat under the bonet but not 900 celsius that a glowing turbo does . About the cams you would be right if they where extreme and i would be putting over 0.5 bar in it .

Still no one knows about the durability of the engine whit autodelta kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaljeni View Post
A eton m60 supercharger does not need oil lines. It does put heat under the bonet but not 900 celsius that a glowing turbo does . About the cams you would be right if they where extreme and i would be putting over 0.5 bar in it .

Still no one knows about the durability of the engine whit autodelta kit?
Not very reliable,engines dont tend to last long with the AD kit,I know of 2 people whos engines let go a few thousand miles later,and thry were far from impressed by this.AD kit is too expensive,you can boost an alfa engine alot cheaper than the AD kit price.
(Post Link) post #15 of 28 Old 07-03-09 Thread Starter

I know the AD kit is to expensive ! about 3 times and it is poorley designed ! So i just needed the confirmation of that. I do not know how do they make the ECU work whit boost there is no IC..... I am planning on makeing it all more reliable. The fully adjustable ECU shure will help as will new mainshaft bearings and oil pump ! I suspect that for the failure of the AD kits is a problem of oill loss trough engine Breathers easyiliy fixed by an oil catch can !
AO Member

Alfakid1,perhaps you tell us who these people with engine failures are.

Jano
AO Member

Spaljeni, If you can find on the market a supercharger kit fully installed with warranty that works on a T/S engine and is well proven as ours for £3500 good luck to you.
(Post Link) post #18 of 28 Old 07-03-09 Thread Starter

I am not buying a kit. I will be makeing whit a friend. I see no point if buying such stuf i would rahter go for a better car. No warranty as i am prepared to lose an engine if it does not function properly but i think it will. If i would by a kit from you i would have to bring the car to England wich is a long way from me it is not possible due to my lack of time.

I am glad that you have repield to the thread as i need anwsers of competent people. How did you overcome the absence of MAP sensor on the stock eletronics?? Why no IC . I see that you provide an oilcooler do you adapt it to the original adapter plate? why is there no bypass valve?

Ps i am nto provocative just curious.
kgb
AO Silver Member

County: -

I know how Autodelta prepared 2.0TS goes around the track and how reliable it is.

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/inter...es-greece.html

And in my opinion 3500pounds is a very good deal for what you get.

I also know how other 2.0TS with turbos go and how much money are spent in the end.

BTW next time you should also come with us to Greece to have an even better Track Day.

...in the summer we can come to Croatia and meet with you as well.

ps: Jano, I still have to send you an email for the rear GT bumper...we have spoken at the track in Serres if you remember.

Alfa 147 QVD 300hp by BlackAngels, Alfa 159 2.4 QVD, Alfa 159 TI 1.9 QVD and Crosswagon edition Nero, Alfa Stelvio 2.2 Q4
(Post Link) post #20 of 28 Old 07-03-09 Thread Starter

As i said Turbo is not an option i would mount a 5 cyl 20 vt from a fiat coupe as my friend did if i wanted a turbo ! I am interested only in supercharging it. if you will be in croatia than we can meet i come whit my 145 and get some of my friends to come down there.

Ps DETAILSSS!!!! on that 75 murdering machine!
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaljeni View Post
Why no IC .
Do you really need an IC at only 0.5 bar?
AO Member

Wont you have to lower the compression ratio?
AO Member

Spaljeni, we can send someone to Slovenia to fit the kit for you.
We prefer the engine to be standard as a healthy t/s engine is excellent.
It takes 3 days to install and test the car, the kit includes bigger injectors, oil cooler for the compressor, intercooler, spark plugs and we re-map the original ecu. By using the original ECU the car can be tested for any future faults by the Alfa examiner or scan tool.
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiegtv View Post
Wont you have to lower the compression ratio?
0.5 bar should be OK on the standard compression ratio shouldn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autodelta View Post
Alfakid1,perhaps you tell us who these people with engine failures are.

Jano

Well 1 of the people I know,you took his car in and prommised their car all done and boosted up in under 2 weeks.

16 weeks later you still had the car,nothing but false prommises and rubbish out of your mouth and you butchered it with shoddy and absolutely terrible fabrication work and lumps of plastic piping that looked more at home on the guttering of a house than in an engine bay.
The owner even asked you for dyno proof of the car after the conversion and all you supplied was a graph from your site via an email.The car was never dynoed and it was like a shoolkid had butchered in with regards the conversion

The car failed a few thousand miles later.I know of another person with the exact same trouble and problems after your conversion,and he wasnt happy either.Alot of monety for something you could do in your back garage.

Autodelta claim lots of this that and the other,but never once have seen an actual dyno of their cars or dynograhs to back up and prove claims andclaims and claims that are still unproven.You charge alot of money,but you actually dont do very much.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
145 , alfa , tskompressor

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page