Looking for a Limos bodykit for an Alfa 155 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Looking for a Limos bodykit for an Alfa 155

Before my Alfa 155 was wrecked, I owned a Limos bodykit without the front bumper part. I sold the bodykit in Holland, but lost al contact data of this person. As far as I know it's stil out there somewhere in a shed. The bodykit was sold by Lindner Motorsport in the 1990's, but the company doesn't exist anymore. There were only 3 or 4 bodykits sold, maybe it was too exclusive to run a healthy business

Someone from Denmark contacted me because he is looking for this bodykit. And he's really serious, every few weeks he reminds me not to forget about him ;-) The kit in Holland seems untraceable, but maybe someone hear has also heard of the Limos kit and perhaps even knows one? I'd like to get in contact, email adresses can be sent though PB. Then I will foreward it to the guy from Denmark.

If anyone knows something, that would be very nice. Thanks for your efforts

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Thumbs Up Re: Looking for a Limos bodykit for an Alfa 155

Wow, what a stunning looking car. My sister reckons she saw one, a white one going in the opposite direction on the M1, possibly about junction 24-26 (East Midlands) in about April/May time of this year.

After speaking with her at length, we concluded it is probably not a DTM kit (which I don't think ever made it to the aftermarket), but this very rare kit. It is very possible she would be interested if anyone could source one, or a replica. Unlikely, I know.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
155 , alfa , bodykit , limos

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page