147 gta supercharger bracket - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

2Likes
  • 1 Post By michael75
  • 1 Post By Gertie

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 14-06-18 Thread Starter

County: Viborg

Member car:

147 gta

147 gta supercharger bracket

hi my name is michael im a new to this forum been a member for a while just been lurking in the background i have a very fine 147 gta ive had in some 6 years now .. i dont know if this is the right place to post this and im a sure this has been up before on this forum .. im having a lot off trouble locating a superchager kit for my 147 gta my car is only a summer car so i have a lot off spare time in the winter to do the install and im a capable off doing it myself weel most off it ive have seen the polich kit but for what reson which i dont know they dont respond to my emails in the last couple off years nor the webmaster replays ... so im pretty sure that is a deadend ...the thing i crave most is the bracket either the noviteck bacmounted which im sure is the most difficoult to install .or the polich frontmounted way which i wood prefer .. but im hitting a wall in every search for any info about the bracket for the rotrex .. thats is the most importent thing.. as all the other things is easy to fabricate and install because theres a lot off pitures to see what sits where and how ... any kind off information would be very appreciated...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

jwq
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 857
County: Zuid Holland
Garage
(Post Link) post #3 of 7 Old 15-06-18 Thread Starter

Member car:

147 gta

thanks i have seen the varius options and autodeltas i would rather do the work myself so i would prefer the polich front mountet ..if i could pick myself ..but off course i could be temted if there was a used autodelta kit for sale ..but that is next to none to happen ..
AO Member

County: Brisbane, Australia-
Garage

Member car:

2003 147 GTA

Hi Michael, not really very knowledgeable on this subject but the guys I know here who have superchargers have mounted them where the air conditioning pump goes, they removed all the air con stuff and put it there. They didn't have any problems making brackets to mount it in that location as far as I know.
(Post Link) post #5 of 7 Old 15-06-18 Thread Starter

Member car:

147 gta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobulon View Post
Hi Michael, not really very knowledgeable on this subject but the guys I know here who have superchargers have mounted them where the air conditioning pump goes, they removed all the air con stuff and put it there. They didn't have any problems making brackets to mount it in that location as far as I know.
ive heard that to there semms to be 3 ways to mount it but i would be very sad if i had to remove the air con ..as i know it can be mounted with it on
bobulon likes this.
AO Silver Member

County: Gauteng
Garage
AO Silver Member

County: Gauteng
Garage
Centrifugal superchargers are nice and small, but only really come on boost in higher RPM's. Roots blowers work over whole RPM range.

I fit a roots blower to a 2.0TS where the aircon used to fit, I built a new exhaust to make the extra space.
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/attac...9&d=1506154081

I have a bypass throttle to regulate boost:
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/attac...6&d=1508834005

This is my build thread, but the pictures doesn't seem to show right:
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south...l#post15761402
bobulon likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
147 , bracket , gta , supercharger

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page