Mito suspension tuning - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tuning & Upgrades Discuss performance enhancements for your Alfa Romeo

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-06-18 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Mito suspension tuning

Hi everyone. I have a question on tuning the suspension on my Mito. It has installed Vogtland coilovers, front and rear strut braces and a rear antirollbar. Now the thing is the coilovers were really a perfect combo of firm and comfortable when new, but once they settled they became very soft, even softer than stock which surprised me quite a lot. This results with the wheels feeling even more disconnected than they already were. The car rolls quite a lot on bends and frankly doesnt feel very surefooted when driving. Now the questions:
1. Would a thicker front antirollbar make the car more responsive to steering inputs and improve the feel on the steering wheel? I know it reduces bodyroll to some extent but do they impact other aspects?
2. Should I just get rid of the coilovers and spend my last pennies on a set of KW V1 or V2?
3. Can I pair up the coilovers with a set of stiff lowering springs from lets say Eibach or something? Would it help anything at all?
4. Any other methods to make the car feel more in control and predictable?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Tuning & Upgrades

Tags
mito , suspension , tuning

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page