Microsoft or Sony??? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
The Technology Section A place to discuss technology & gadgets.

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 19-08-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS

Help Microsoft or Sony???

So, from the title I bet you can guess what is coming...

PS4 vs Xbox One

Hopefully all being well with the bonus this year I am thinking either the PS4 or Xbox One? I've got a PS3 at the moment which has served me well over the last couple of years and I had an Xbox 360 before that. Is anyone lucky enough to own both that can make a direct comparison or anyone already made their decision, I've played both and in different ways they both impressed. I know the Xbox One is more of an "entertainment" console as opposed to the PS4 which is more of a gamers console! Both are similarly priced (although I think that you get a little more for your money with the Playstation).

I'm hoping that the wisdom of a member will be able to shed some light on this one for me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1014
County: Dorset
Garage
I have a PS3, XB1 and a 360 currently. The one is not a very good console IMO in terms of navigating. It's like windows 8(so basically utter [email protected]@@e). No games really on either PS4 or One either. But Xbox live will always wipe the floor with PSN. 4 is supposed to be a better console as well in terms of graphics etc. In my opinion I'd stick with PS3 and 360 until the games have picked up a bit. Then it depends if you are on line gaming biased or not. If you are then go XB1. If you aren't go PS4

BMW E12 M535i, JC racing diff, Gaz coilover, Powerflex.
Alfa 156 GTA, Q2, Super sprint, CF2, EQ, KW coilovers, Eibach rollbars, Powerflex.
GitList Member but not as high as Keithy! No Gibbo....I don't need a haircut AO Troublemaker! You have been warned
(Post Link) post #3 of 5 Old 19-08-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

Brera 2.2 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joss View Post
I have a PS3, XB1 and a 360 currently. The one is not a very good console IMO in terms of navigating. It's like windows 8(so basically utter [email protected]@@e). No games really on either PS4 or One either. But Xbox live will always wipe the floor with PSN. 4 is supposed to be a better console as well in terms of graphics etc. In my opinion I'd stick with PS3 and 360 until the games have picked up a bit. Then it depends if you are on line gaming biased or not. If you are then go XB1. If you aren't go PS4
Great insight thanks! I tend to only really play Fifa and Battlefield on line, the rest of the games I tend to play offline. The Kinect aspect of the XB1 interests me (although not sure why as I would probably never use it) I know that in the coming year or so some flagship games should come out on both (hopefully). I know what you mean about Xbox Live, although it does come at a premium.
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1014
County: Dorset
Garage
Premium is worth it IMO. Kinect is also a waste of time and just a hinderance
AO Silver Member

County: Down

Member car:

156 1.8 Turismo

Had the Xbox 360 for 6 years...worth every penny times over...kids have no interest in the Xbox One..and have never asked to upgrade which is a shock in itself !!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > The Technology Section

Tags
microsoft , sony

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page