HTC customer care/warranty - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
The Technology Section A place to discuss technology & gadgets.

EddieGTA

Thumbs Up HTC customer care/warranty

I was gobsmacked at how good HTC support and warranty is. My HTC Sensation phone was bought Sept 2011, and recently without being dropped I started getting dust under the screen. I started searching to see if it was possible to get the phone apart to remedy it, but found numerous accounts saying HTC give a 2yr warranty and will remedy this under warranty.

So I contacted HTC last Thursday and got a response the next day, apologizing for the problem and asking when it could be picked up. I left it with my parents on Monday and it went off for repair. They state a turnaround of 7 days, but I took that with a pinch of salt. Yet yesterday 3 days after it was collected, my mum text to say my phone was back.

I picked it up, screen is clean of dust and the phone immaculate and looking like new. I know it is my phone and not a refurb as the wifi at home has been restricted to MAC address, and it still connects.

All in all pretty good going, makes me think when this does die I will stick with them.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

VO2Max

That's nice to know Eddie, I have an HTC .

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > The Technology Section

Tags
care or warranty , customer , htc

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page