Some tech stuff for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
The Technology Section A place to discuss technology & gadgets.

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 10-08-12 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member

County: West Yorkshire
Some tech stuff for sale

Hi,

I'm selling my hoard of technology. Quite a few things up for grabs so thought a thread would be a better route than the classifieds.

Nintendo Wii White with second Wiimote and nunchuck a pistol shaped holder for the wiimote and four games.

No more heroes
Ghost squad
Wii play
Wii sports

£60

A Standard Sky Box - PACE DS440N boxed with remote

Make me an offer

Audison VR404-XR In Car Power Amplifier - Audisons top of the line amp about 10 years ago, plenty of info online about it, heavy item will probably courier at additional cost.

Make me an offer

BlackBerry 8520 (Vodafone) - Boxed, mint with rubber sleeve and screen protector fitted.

£50

BlackBerry 8900 (Vodafone) - Boxed, unopened, brand new

£100

Netgear Router - DG834GUK - Wireless G Modem Router

£25

Belkin Wireless G Universal Range Extender/Access Point

£15

Creative Nomad Jukebox 'Mobile' MP3 Player - 6GB - Boxed with all accessories, Factory Refurbished and bought in America, also includes a very rare Creative OEM Leather Case or Gimp Suit as I call it. Its honestly not that portable as the battery life is woeful, but plugged in it could make a nice little music player with external speakers. Future Classic???

£35

Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Extra Mobile MP3 Player - 30 GB - not in original box but has all accessories plus software and a leather and neoprene case. Also a US model, this means that it doesn't fall foul of the EU noise regulations on these devices so for those who like LOUD music and eardrum perforation this player is ideal.

£75

All prices include standard first class postage, or if you are going to National Alfa Day at the weekend you can come along and pay me in person.

Any postage upgrades, i.e. recorded or special delivery will be charged extra at the applicable rate.

I accept paypal, bank transfer and cold hard cash, if you want to pay by cheque then item will be sent on clearance.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Ta

Sean

Nero Fuoco 147 Lusso - Bianco Nuvola 147 GTA - Carbonio Brera SV - Azzurro Le Mans GT 1600 Junior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > The Technology Section

Tags
sale , stuff , tech

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page