Join Date: Aug 2006
Some techies I've been talking to have been saying (no, asserting) that it's the way the site is handling php and compression..............suggesting that it's something that Firefox is particularly fussy about.
Having said that I've tried it in Chrome and a similar sort of error appears there (encoding error in Firefox, decoding error in Chrome). I've tried it in Windows o/s (Vista) with both, and Ubuntu with both browsers - no dice.
It's worked at the office on IE - and one colleague suggests that IE is more forgiving in some respects.
I'm outta mydepth - but this is just about my no1 website, and i can barely use it.