Whats wrong with my avatar 2 ? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
The AO Bug Lounge
Find an image missing? A page you cannot access? Post it here.

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-12-10 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Whats wrong with my avatar 2 ?

Refering to my first post.

Dear David P and bazza, in no way did I mean to offend anybody and in no way did I insult anybody! I am not British and hence the way I come accross might be very blunt but I mean no harm.

Its not right on the other hand for both of you to jump on me like that and be so defensive and close the thread. where has freedom of speech gone?

If I did insult anybody then youve got point but I did not.

I also do not see why this should be a private matter when that person represents AO and when the removal of my avatar affected me in the whole forum.

My avatar has in no way broken any rules. And that was the point of my post. Its not right that it has been removed because somebody did not like it. Having a different opinion doesnt mean its wrong.

I have the right to know from AO in which way, that cartoon has broken the rules... clearly it hasnt in no way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

paintergirl

Quote:
We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate the alfaowner community standards. The AO team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
You seem intent on pursuing this in an entirely childish fashion. The above is quoted from the Community Rules. Take special notice of the second sentence.

Thread locked.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Official AO Problem Discussion Forum > Submit Your Questions / Bugs > The AO Bug Lounge

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page