Delete confirmation code - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
The AO Bug Lounge
Find an image missing? A page you cannot access? Post it here.

Smallville

Delete confirmation code

I have clicked on the 'delete account' button as I have decided to leave AO but I have not received a confirmation code, any ideas admin?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

paintergirl

All account deletions have to be physically managed by a member of the Admin Team - who aren't always here. Also you have a 24 hour period of grace during which time you are allowed to change your mind and cancel the request.

I hope this is not because I have temporarily locked your thread - all events now have to go through the reps (I have just myself received the okay from Acapulco Al for an event I'm promoting in his area)

Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintergirl View Post
All account deletions have to be physically managed by a member of the Admin Team - who aren't always here. Also you have a 24 hour period of grace during which time you are allowed to change your mind and cancel the request.

I hope this is not because I have temporarily locked your thread - all events now have to go through the reps (I have just myself received the okay from Acapulco Al for an event I'm promoting in his area)
Ok cheers PG, and no it's not to do with that

Global Mod Team

Member car:

AMG C63 estate

To be honest, I've never really got account deletion. If you don't want to be part of a forum any more ... simply stop going there. What difference does it make whether you're able to or not?
Smallville

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza View Post
To be honest, I've never really got account deletion. If you don't want to be part of a forum any more ... simply stop going there. What difference does it make whether you're able to or not?
Temptation I guess fella.

0of0

Once yer in there's no escaping

If you go, do it with a bang! - has been a while since a decent 'display' has been seen here

As well as admin managing the account & the 24 hour cooling off period, barrels take time to construct you know :elaugh:

Rayq81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazza View Post
Never got it either bazza, must be a bit like alcoholics trying not to be tempted by the bottle , anyway I agree with 0of0 go out with a bang that way you will get banned anyway and you wont be tempted back

AO Platinum Member

County: Durham
Attention seeking?

I'm sure a PM would have sufficed.
paintergirl

Question answered I think.

Thread closed.

Founder of AO

County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post
I have clicked on the 'delete account' button as I have decided to leave AO but I have not received a confirmation code, any ideas admin?
I will delete yours now for you - Ian
Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Official AO Problem Discussion Forum > Submit Your Questions / Bugs > The AO Bug Lounge

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page