Saying hello - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 29-12-15 Thread Starter

County: -
Saying hello

Hi guys new to the forum so just saying hello,I have a Alfa 145 cloverleaf which has been off the road for about four years,I'm lookin to have her back on the road this summer as its been far to long,I am after a couple parts if any of you guys have any old stock!mainly looking for a stainless steel exhaust system and a nice set of Alfa wheels (4x98 is what I need)but along with that hopping to learn and make new friends located in Bristol thanks Ricky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Wiltshire
Welcome. Hope you get up and running.
AO Member

County: Gloucestershire

Member car:

GTV V6 & C220CDI

Welcome in Ricky. A few of us meet at Queens Square for a breakfast meet on the second Sunday - see thread for Avenue a Drivers Club further down the lounge. It would be good to see you there.
AO Member

County: Cornwall
Hello Ricky......Love a 145 mate!
I posted this to capposteve so excuse the laziness but the basic message still applies;
I am beginning to wonder if there is anybody left on this site from Devon or Cornwall! perhaps I scared tiffers off.....It was mean't in good humour. I am in Liskeard so if ever you fancy popping in for a coffee, come and see us. I was hoping to get an open day together in Spring (April..ish).
I think the lack of posts may all have something to do with a touch of rivalry/snobbery between AROC and FB (SW) which is daft because we all love our Alfas.
I am trying to arrange a meet at Chequered Flag Cafe - See if YOU can drum up any support eh?
Alan S. (Liskeard Classic Cars Ltd.)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page