New To Bere Alston Near Plymouth - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 26-11-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Devon
Garage

Member car:

Giulietta Veloce

New To Bere Alston Near Plymouth

Hi there,

Just saying hello to all you Alfista Devonians, as I am new to the area. Any thing happening ?

Got the Alfa wave a few days ago from a white Giulietta at the roundabout for the Bere Alston, just outside Tavistock, so hello to you if you are on this forum.

Its always great to get the wave, I only sometimes get a reply to mine, and never from other Giulietta drivers, so it made me smile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Cornwall
Hello tiffersno2
Welcome to the quietest board since "The Jimmy Saville Appreciation Society Website". Seriously though, there are quite a few Alfisti down 'ere and we do meet up.
You will like Bere Alston - Look out for my mate Phil and his "Dotty's Teas" A35 van.
If you get yer passport sorted and want to venture across to Liskeard, you are always welcome to pop in and see which slab of rust we are currently restoring or modifying.
Which Giulietta do you drive?
AO Member

County: Devon
I'm not to far from either of you guys either. Well Plymouth to be exact. Any meets coming up in the near future?

Steve
AO Member

County: Cornwall
Hello capposteve
I am beginning to wonder if there is anybody left on this site from Devon or Cornwall! perhaps I scared tiffers off.....It was mean't in good humour. I am in Liskeard so if ever you fancy popping in for a coffee, come and see us. I was hoping to get an open day together in Spring (April..ish).
I think the lack of posts may all have something to do with a touch of rivalry/snobbery between AROC and FB (SW) which is daft because we all love our Alfas.
I am trying to arrange a meet at Chequered Flag Cafe - See if YOU can drum up any support eh?
Alan S. (Liskeard Classic Cars Ltd.)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
alston , bere , plymouth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page