Families Day at Highnam Court - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

Families Day at Highnam Court
Calendar: Event Calendar
Joe90GT
AO Silver Member

08-08-15
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Dear all,

Please will you let me know if you are able to support a charity fundraising event by bringing a classic or interesting vehicle along to display at the Provincial Grand Lodge of Gloucestershires' Families Day at Highnam Court on Saturday 8th August 2015 - 2:00pm to 7:00pm. If you are able to come, you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the stunning gardens of Highnam Court, enjoy strawberries and cream with a glass of bubbly between strolling through the gardens, enjoying a family picnic in sumptuous surroundings with fine musical entertainment and of course visiting the bar. Highnam Court (just 2 miles west of Gloucester) is a Grade I listed mansion built in 1658 and surrounded by fine landscaped gardens, including four lakes, rockeries, a fernery, knot garden, a one acre rose garden and fine lawns. It was once the home of Sir Hubert Parry, the composer of “Jerusalem” and the present owner has restored the Victorian gardens and increased their size to 40 acres.

If you are able to bring a vehicle along, please will you let me know your name and what vehicle you will be bringing.

Also please pass this email on to anyone you know who might want to bring a vehicle along.

Vehicle drivers and passengers attending will have free admission and strawberries and cream and a glass of bubbly. You can arrive at 13:30pm then leave the event whenever you want.

For those who have not been to Highnam Court, it is worth going just to see the magnificent gardens and lakes although there will be much more on offer on the day including an orchestra, opera singer, food and bar.
Please contact John Slade for details
[email protected]

Families Day at Highnam Court
Calendar: Event Calendar
Joe90GT
AO Silver Member

08-08-15
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Dear all,

Please will you let me know if you are able to support a charity fundraising event by bringing a classic or interesting vehicle along to display at the Provincial Grand Lodge of Gloucestershires' Families Day at Highnam Court on Saturday 8th August 2015 - 2:00pm to 7:00pm. If you are able to come, you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the stunning gardens of Highnam Court, enjoy strawberries and cream with a glass of bubbly between strolling through the gardens, enjoying a family picnic in sumptuous surroundings with fine musical entertainment and of course visiting the bar. Highnam Court (just 2 miles west of Gloucester) is a Grade I listed mansion built in 1658 and surrounded by fine landscaped gardens, including four lakes, rockeries, a fernery, knot garden, a one acre rose garden and fine lawns. It was once the home of Sir Hubert Parry, the composer of “Jerusalem” and the present owner has restored the Victorian gardens and increased their size to 40 acres.

If you are able to bring a vehicle along, please will you let me know your name and what vehicle you will be bringing.

Also please pass this email on to anyone you know who might want to bring a vehicle along.

Vehicle drivers and passengers attending will have free admission and strawberries and cream and a glass of bubbly. You can arrive at 13:30pm then leave the event whenever you want.

For those who have not been to Highnam Court, it is worth going just to see the magnificent gardens and lakes although there will be much more on offer on the day including an orchestra, opera singer, food and bar.
Please contact John Slade for details
[email protected]

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 09-08-15 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Gloucestershire
Great event - shame only one other Alfa present - a 916 - got a nice wave from someone in a blur Mito on the way over which was a bonus

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
court , day , families , highnam

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page