Classics weekend at National Trust Tyntesfield - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

Classics weekend at National Trust Tyntesfield
Calendar: Event Calendar
Joe90GT
AO Silver Member

14-06-14 to 15-06-14 11:00 to 17:00
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Email from [email protected] - please respond directly to Hugh - times are approximate so hopefully Hugh will let us know

Dear classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts

I am emailing you to invite you to our Father's Day Classics weekend, here at Tyntesfield - June 14 & 15 2014.

Our Classic Car and Bike weekends last year drew a spectacular turn out and we hope to do it all again, bigger and better this June over the Fatherís Day weekend. We would very much like you to come and exhibit your classic cars, motor cycles, buses, trucks and bicycles here at Tyntesfield.

The event is free to exhibit at and as a thank you we offer each driver and one of their passengers of free entry into the House. If you would like to exhibit at our next classic car and bike event, please send me the following details;

Name:

Day Exhibiting (Saturday or Sunday / Both):

Telephone (Mobile):

Email:

Group Name (If Applicable):

Vehicle Type (Car/Bike/Bus/Truck/Cycle):

Vehicle Make and Model:

Vehicle Registration Number (If Applicable):

I would appreciate the above details by Monday 9 June please. If you are registering a group to exhibit at the event, please could you tell me the maximum and probable number of vehicles that will be exhibiting Ė I appreciate this can be difficult to estimate before the day of the event, we just need to have an idea of the number of vehicles/cycles to expect on site.

We hope you will be able to make it to the event later on in the year, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to forward on this email to fellow classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts who may be interested in our event. Please also feel free to post the above information along with my email address in any newsletters you feel fit.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks
Hugh

Hugh Harris
Events Officer

National Trust - Tyntesfield

Office: 01275 461964

Tyntesfield, Wraxall
North Somerset, BS48 1NX

Classics weekend at National Trust Tyntesfield
Calendar: Event Calendar
Joe90GT
AO Silver Member

14-06-14 to 15-06-14 11:00 to 17:00
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Email from [email protected] - please respond directly to Hugh - times are approximate so hopefully Hugh will let us know

Dear classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts

I am emailing you to invite you to our Father's Day Classics weekend, here at Tyntesfield - June 14 & 15 2014.

Our Classic Car and Bike weekends last year drew a spectacular turn out and we hope to do it all again, bigger and better this June over the Fatherís Day weekend. We would very much like you to come and exhibit your classic cars, motor cycles, buses, trucks and bicycles here at Tyntesfield.

The event is free to exhibit at and as a thank you we offer each driver and one of their passengers of free entry into the House. If you would like to exhibit at our next classic car and bike event, please send me the following details;

Name:

Day Exhibiting (Saturday or Sunday / Both):

Telephone (Mobile):

Email:

Group Name (If Applicable):

Vehicle Type (Car/Bike/Bus/Truck/Cycle):

Vehicle Make and Model:

Vehicle Registration Number (If Applicable):

I would appreciate the above details by Monday 9 June please. If you are registering a group to exhibit at the event, please could you tell me the maximum and probable number of vehicles that will be exhibiting Ė I appreciate this can be difficult to estimate before the day of the event, we just need to have an idea of the number of vehicles/cycles to expect on site.

We hope you will be able to make it to the event later on in the year, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to forward on this email to fellow classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts who may be interested in our event. Please also feel free to post the above information along with my email address in any newsletters you feel fit.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks
Hugh

Hugh Harris
Events Officer

National Trust - Tyntesfield

Office: 01275 461964

Tyntesfield, Wraxall
North Somerset, BS48 1NX

There are no replies to show.
There are no replies to show.
bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
classics , national , trust , tyntesfield , weekend

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page