8th PRESCOTT HILL CLIMB OPEN CLASSIC CAR EVENT 15 MAY 2011 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

8th PRESCOTT HILL CLIMB OPEN CLASSIC CAR EVENT 15 MAY 2011
Calendar: Event Calendar
john147
AO Silver Member

28-03-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
here i have cut and past the e mail sent to me about this event if you need a copy due to entering your car then pm me

i was thinking at meeting in kingsditch trading estate by halfords on sunday 15th of may

it cost £15 per car so the more peeps in the car can spread the cost anyone that wants to come in my car are welcome

Sponsored by AUTOGLYM , BRIGHTWELLS,
and PETER JAMES INSURANCE

Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club invites classic car owners to an event to be held on the weekend of 14th and 15th May 2011. The event is open to all pre-1980s vehicles but exceptions may be made at the discretion of the organisers for particularly interesting vehicles.
Sunday 15th will be devoted to display and driving the famous hill, with passengers if you wish, in marshalled but un-timed runs. Un-timed runs eliminate the need for crash helmets and the full gamut of safety equipment etc. However vehicles must have valid road tax, MOT and insurance documentation. A Paddock entry donation of £46 per vehicle [covers 2 runs up the hill all passengers and a souvenir programme]. Entries are limited to 200. Additional runs if available will be at a suggested donation of £5 each.
As before, we will also be having a static display in a designated area of the Orchard for classic, vintage and special vehicles. For those who wish we will also be repeating the gentle cavalcades up the hill so that vehicles can be displayed in motion to the attending public. We feel this significantly enhances the presentation of the superb range of vehicles expected. An Orchard [static] entry donation of £18 per car and covers all passengers, a free programme and a cavalcade drive up the hill. Block bookings by Clubs will be particularly welcome and we will endeavour to park such groups together.
On Saturday 14th we are offering a 60 mile Cotswold tour starting and finishing at Prescott, where you will be able to buy lunch and tea at the Club House.
Spectators will be welcome on the Sunday, for a suggested donation for our charities of £15 per car.
All profits will go to Charities supported by Rotary and in order to maximise this, we are asking for your cooperation, where appropriate, to gift aid your payments so that we can reclaim tax.
Please make every effort to supply an Email address as that helps us considerably.

Name (Capitals): ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

E-mail (Capitals) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Telephone no: …………………………………………………………………..

Address: ……………………………………………………………………………..................... .................................................. ...........

………………………………………………………………………….Post code……….……………………………………………….

Make & model of vehicle: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Reg no: …………………………………………………. Year: ……………………….
Clubs: ………………………………………..……………………………………………………………………………………… ……...

Name of Insurance Company: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Number of Policy: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

This is to confirm that this insurance is for the above named car and driver.

I understand that the Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club has no liability for damage or injury arising from this event howsoever caused unless negligence is proved.

Signed: ………………………………………………..

Entry donations
Paddock [for hill runs] £46 per vehicle ………
Orchard [statics/cavalcade] £18 per car ……….
Cotswold tour 14 May £15 per vehicle .………
TOTAL DONATION £………… *

GIFT AID DECLARATION
Please treat this donation of £ * ,and any future donations to Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club [Registered Charity No 1035680] as a Gift Aid donation.
Tax declaration: I know that I must pay an amount of income/capital gains tax at least equal to the tax the charity reclaims on my donation in the tax year

Signed: …………………………………………………….. Dated………………………

* enter total from above

Please send with cheque payable to Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club:
Paddock entries to: Geoff Kimber, 2Tobacco Close,WINCHCOMBE, GL54 5NE
Orchard entries to: Phil Johnson,Brookway,Mill St,Prestbury,CHELTENHAM GL52 3BG Issue 4

Calendar: Event Calendar
john147
AO Silver Member

28-03-11
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
here i have cut and past the e mail sent to me about this event if you need a copy due to entering your car then pm me

i was thinking at meeting in kingsditch trading estate by halfords on sunday 15th of may

it cost £15 per car so the more peeps in the car can spread the cost anyone that wants to come in my car are welcome

Sponsored by AUTOGLYM , BRIGHTWELLS,
and PETER JAMES INSURANCE

Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club invites classic car owners to an event to be held on the weekend of 14th and 15th May 2011. The event is open to all pre-1980s vehicles but exceptions may be made at the discretion of the organisers for particularly interesting vehicles.
Sunday 15th will be devoted to display and driving the famous hill, with passengers if you wish, in marshalled but un-timed runs. Un-timed runs eliminate the need for crash helmets and the full gamut of safety equipment etc. However vehicles must have valid road tax, MOT and insurance documentation. A Paddock entry donation of £46 per vehicle [covers 2 runs up the hill all passengers and a souvenir programme]. Entries are limited to 200. Additional runs if available will be at a suggested donation of £5 each.
As before, we will also be having a static display in a designated area of the Orchard for classic, vintage and special vehicles. For those who wish we will also be repeating the gentle cavalcades up the hill so that vehicles can be displayed in motion to the attending public. We feel this significantly enhances the presentation of the superb range of vehicles expected. An Orchard [static] entry donation of £18 per car and covers all passengers, a free programme and a cavalcade drive up the hill. Block bookings by Clubs will be particularly welcome and we will endeavour to park such groups together.
On Saturday 14th we are offering a 60 mile Cotswold tour starting and finishing at Prescott, where you will be able to buy lunch and tea at the Club House.
Spectators will be welcome on the Sunday, for a suggested donation for our charities of £15 per car.
All profits will go to Charities supported by Rotary and in order to maximise this, we are asking for your cooperation, where appropriate, to gift aid your payments so that we can reclaim tax.
Please make every effort to supply an Email address as that helps us considerably.

Name (Capitals): ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

E-mail (Capitals) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Telephone no: …………………………………………………………………..

Address: ……………………………………………………………………………..................... .................................................. ...........

………………………………………………………………………….Post code……….……………………………………………….

Make & model of vehicle: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Reg no: …………………………………………………. Year: ……………………….
Clubs: ………………………………………..……………………………………………………………………………………… ……...

Name of Insurance Company: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Number of Policy: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

This is to confirm that this insurance is for the above named car and driver.

I understand that the Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club has no liability for damage or injury arising from this event howsoever caused unless negligence is proved.

Signed: ………………………………………………..

Entry donations
Paddock [for hill runs] £46 per vehicle ………
Orchard [statics/cavalcade] £18 per car ……….
Cotswold tour 14 May £15 per vehicle .………
TOTAL DONATION £………… *

GIFT AID DECLARATION
Please treat this donation of £ * ,and any future donations to Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club [Registered Charity No 1035680] as a Gift Aid donation.
Tax declaration: I know that I must pay an amount of income/capital gains tax at least equal to the tax the charity reclaims on my donation in the tax year

Signed: …………………………………………………….. Dated………………………

* enter total from above

Please send with cheque payable to Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club:
Paddock entries to: Geoff Kimber, 2Tobacco Close,WINCHCOMBE, GL54 5NE
Orchard entries to: Phil Johnson,Brookway,Mill St,Prestbury,CHELTENHAM GL52 3BG Issue 4

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Wiltshire
Brilliant Prescott!

I was only told about Prescott a couple of years ago, and have been to several events since.

Lovely venue, it's just like racing in a big back garden??
You can almost reach out and touch the cars and bikes, as they are so close!
(Post Link) post #3 of 6 Old 31-03-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Gloucestershire
yeh i love presscott theres a motobike event on on the 10th of april that i am going to as well
(Post Link) post #4 of 6 Old 14-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

no interest in this one then
AO Rosso Alfa Member

County: Bristol
We'd love to have been able to go John, it's not lack of interest
I can assure you Just the inability to do everything We shall
get to Prescott later in the year

(Post Link) post #6 of 6 Old 14-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
2011 , 8th , car , classic , climb , event , hill , open , prescott

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page