The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 26-03-10 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Gloucestershire

Member car:

147 ts lusso

The Good The Bad And The Ugly

The Good The Bad And The Ugly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a relatively simple thread,not to plug business cause libel or unwarranted grief.This thread is for nonpistonheads who have had their belles looked at or serviced just some feedback of some sorts,it seems alfa service is a dark art so hopefully we can shed some light on it.
I was in cornwall for a week and i needed the cambelt,variator and timing belt changed.I trawled the forums and found no joy i googled,oogled asked jeeves and got no joy.I got in touch with Vospers and was on hold for 8mins untill some YTS lad told me to call back.I then stumbled upon the name GRAHAM EDDY MOTORI in penzance.gave him a call he was straight noncondescending and honest.It was pretty short notice but he accomodated me as soon as i got there i saw a clean workshop with a few classics in there along with a few modern wonders,he made me a freshly brewed coffee and proceeded to take into penzance while he sorted my belle out.The gears were sticking and she was ticking over loudly during the five minute ride i was told what was wrong and what he would do.He told me it would take 4hours and right on the dot he rang and picked me up from penzance.I was told and showed a broken waterpump,which he replaced the variator cambelt and timing belts sorted.The Gears were a dream,and he gave her the onceover.All this done and i got change From 400 quid.To put things in perspective i live 180 miles from him but i intend to have my belle serviced and mot'd by him.If anyone is in cornwall or devon get in touch with Graham Eddy Motori his phone number is 01736366206

Mods this is not a plug but if there are good Alfa men out there let us spread the word,i am tired of being fleeced.And Graham is a good Alfa Mab
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

jay w

Hi Sakhanyi,

Graham Eddy does come well recommended, the business has come about as a result of Vospers taking over GB Organo i believe.

good to hear that you have had good service from him, hope to see you at future SW meets

(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 02-04-10 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Gloucestershire

Member car:

147 ts lusso

yep i will be there

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
bad , good , ugly

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page