Looking forward to 2010 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

jay w

Looking forward to 2010

I have been sorting out events for the forthcoming year over the last few weeks, some i have dates for and others i have started to organise, if there is anything specific you want to see organised in 2010 jot it down here and i will look into it.

So far we have:

The Bristol meets i will be made a monthly event, feedback i got seemed to indicate the last sunday of the month being the best date and the location will still be the Bradley Stoke Pub, Brook Way, Bradley Stoke BS32 9DA

Jan

10th - Sunday morning Bristol meet, this will be at the Avenue Cafe, 1 Queen Sq Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4JA, meeting at 10am for a relaxing sunday morning coffee. I will be posting the event up on the board shortly

The first AOSW Exeter meeting - date, venue and time to be confirmed. I have had this thought in my mind for a while now and would like to get something organised for the south part of AOSW, i have a place in mind, again if any of you guys from Devon know of a good location please reply here and i will look into it.

Feb -

07th - World record attempt - Epsom, this is a national event but i will be organising a route up there if you are going on the saturday then keep an eye out for a Tunnel run thread in the London and SE Lounge, something that is well worth doing

Diggerland day out - Diggerland doesn't open again until Feb 13th so expect this one to be a little later in the month, location will be Verbeer Manor, Cullompton, Devon EX15 2PE, from Bristol this is about an hours drive

March -

Nothing planned as of yet, but i will be talking to Rodz1300 about doing some sort of joint event.

April -

The Bristol Italian Auto Day - i have not had dates for this confirmed yet, but as soon as i do i will post them up, remember 2010 is Alfa Romeos 100th birthday so Alfas will be the star of the show, last year it was Lancia's and whilst it was a little wet it was a brilliant day out.

I still have a run through the Cheddar gorge to sort out and really want to do that before the tourists really start hitting the town as well.

if there is anything else you would like to see organized let me know

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Devon

Member car:

159 1.9jtdm

Last sunday of the month is raceday for me, sorry, you're gonna have to change it
AO Silver Member

County: Gloucestershire
i have a post about piston head show some where on here for jan 2010 will find out the thread
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-na...ow-2010-a.html
jay w

Quote:
Originally Posted by john147 View Post
i have a post about piston head show some where on here for jan 2010 will find out the thread
https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/uk-na...ow-2010-a.html
Cheers John

AO Gold Member

County: -
Sorry Jay, we can't make the breakfast meet on 10th January. Hopefully we'll be enjoying some sunshine in Madeira that Sunday morning
jay w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn GT View Post
Sorry Jay, we can't make the breakfast meet on 10th January. Hopefully we'll be enjoying some sunshine in Madeira that Sunday morning
ooooh, very nice

There will be others so don't worry

AO Member

County: Somerset

Member car:

GTV V6

Jay,
Some great events lined up...particulary love the Cheddar Gorge Run. I live nr & work in Cheddar and I can confirm there is nothing better than the sound of a GTV V6 with Ragazzon echoing up the Gorge! Enough to cause rock falls!
Keep me posted on that one
K9d
AO Silver Member

County: Wiltshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Field View Post
Jay,
Some great events lined up...particulary love the Cheddar Gorge Run. I live nr & work in Cheddar and I can confirm there is nothing better than the sound of a GTV V6 with Ragazzon echoing up the Gorge! Enough to cause rock falls!
Keep me posted on that one
I don't want to follow you then
AO Platinum Member

County: Gloucestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9d View Post
I don't want to follow you then
+1
AO Member

County: Devon

Member car:

156 Twin Spark

Hello Jay

Re Exeter, not sure if it is unlocked on Sundays I could check if you want, but how about the park and ride site at Sowton?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
2010 , forward

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page