Santa Pod - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South West Avon, Cornwall, Devon, Gloucestershire, Somerset

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 18-07-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa 156 v6

Santa Pod

im thinking about taking the alfa to a run what u brung day at santa pod ive been looking at the club section of it ive pasted it in below i was just wondering if any one would be interested in having a crack be good for a laugh and ive never seen an alfa doing it

Clubs

If you are you looking for a venue to hold a club day, then look no further and combine your next meeting with one of our RWYB's.

We can offer you your own dedicated club area, a meeting room if required and reserved tables for lunch in the Pod Shop Cafe.

The only cost to you will be the normal £10 admission (under 16's are FREE), and £20 Sign-on for unlimited runs on the track.

After each run on the track your members will receive a personal performance print-out so you'll be able to organise your own internal RWYB league table!

Santa Pod Raceway opens at 8.00am with the track open from 10am - 5pm. (Don’t forget your driving licence! Helmets required for bikes and open top cars).

If you would like to book your club in for a RWYB meeting, then please call 01234 782828 or complete the form below.

here is the link for the site RWYB - Advanced Guide if no one is up for it i will post my best time from when i go next

leave later drive faster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Gloucestershire
Re: Santa Pod

Okay guys, this sounds reasonably interesting! How much interest is there from you guys on here?

Might look at making it as one of our next meets, and combine it with anotehr region maybe!
AO Member

Where is that place exactly? It does sound like great fun although I can't see my Fiat being much good on a race track but oh well.
AO Member

County: Staffordshire

well USC is just over a week away,willbe taking mine down then

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South West

Tags
pod , santa

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page