Scottish Italian Car Day - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South Scotland All events and potential meets in South Scotland

Scottish Italian Car Day
Calendar: Event Calendar
RomeoRaiderZ  
25-05-14
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Scottish Italian Car Day
Calendar: Event Calendar
RomeoRaiderZ  
25-05-14
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Perth and Kinross

Member car:

105 Spider S2

What's the plan for this event, can't find anything.
My s2 spider is heading across to Edward Labinjoh's for 3rd and final phase (for a wee while at least) of restore - looking forward to taking her out and being proud - shell never be so good that I'd feel smug :-)
Mike
AO Member

There doesn't seem to be much on this event yet but don't let it fool you, it's normally a well attended affair, you've probably been before being relatively close to the venue so you will know that! Where in P+K are you? I'm in Crieff, not many members around this area I have found. This year the event is half the price of last so I think it will be even better attended (weather permitting).
AO Member

County: Edinburgh

Member car:

alfa spider

AO Member

Member car:

105 Spider S2

I've now confirmed my attendance so hope I'm not on my lonesome.
Only been in Tillyrie for 18 mths so not a local yet (that's up the hill from Milnathort btw). Hope to meet you there... Atb Mike
AO Member

County: Angus
Just to confirm that Scottish Italian Car Day on Sunday 25 May 2014 moves to a new venue at Cairnie Fruit Farm near Cupar, Fife.

Although we have had two very successful years at Hill of Tarvit, the change of venue will help to keep the event fresh and will allow the admission charge to be halved to £5 per person - with no charge for children. Cairnie has fantastic facilities for children - which will be available at their usual charges - have a look at their website to see what's on offer - Cairnie Fruit Farm, Holiday Cottage and Maze, Scotland

Cairnie also provides more space which will allow more imaginative displays.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the 145 to the UK market in 1994 there will be a special display of 145s and 146s in a prominent position.

All 145s and 146s are welcome to take part in the display - the only requirement is that all cars for the display are "on site" at Cairnie before 10.00 am.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the introduction of the GT to the UK market in 2004 there will also be a special display of GTs in a prominent position.

All GTs are welcome to take part in the display - again the only requirement is that all cars for the display are "on site" at Cairnie before 10.00 am.

We hope to make more of the Condition Awards this year by judging cars earlier in the day and asking owners of award winning cars to move their cars to a special display area for the remainder of the day. All cars which are "on site" at the time judging commences will be considered - we aim to commence judging no later than 12.00 noon.

Look forward to seeing as many Alfas as possible there on the day.
AO Member

Hi. I think you intended posting here:https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/north...n-car-day.html
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaAlba View Post
Just to confirm that Scottish Italian Car Day on Sunday 25 May 2014 moves to a new venue at Cairnie Fruit Farm near Cupar, Fife.

Although we have had two very successful years at Hill of Tarvit, the change of venue will help to keep the event fresh and will allow the admission charge to be halved to £5 per person - with no charge for children. Cairnie has fantastic facilities for children - which will be available at their usual charges - have a look at their website to see what's on offer - Cairnie Fruit Farm, Holiday Cottage and Maze, Scotland

Cairnie also provides more space which will allow more imaginative displays.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the 145 to the UK market in 1994 there will be a special display of 145s and 146s in a prominent position.

All 145s and 146s are welcome to take part in the display - the only requirement is that all cars for the display are "on site" at Cairnie before 10.00 am.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the introduction of the GT to the UK market in 2004 there will also be a special display of GTs in a prominent position.

All GTs are welcome to take part in the display - again the only requirement is that all cars for the display are "on site" at Cairnie before 10.00 am.

We hope to make more of the Condition Awards this year by judging cars earlier in the day and asking owners of award winning cars to move their cars to a special display area for the remainder of the day. All cars which are "on site" at the time judging commences will be considered - we aim to commence judging no later than 12.00 noon.

Look forward to seeing as many Alfas as possible there on the day.
I think you may have intended posting here:https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/north...n-car-day.html
AO Member

County: Angus
More than happy for all Alfa Owners from the North or the South of Scotland (or anywhere else for that matter !) to come along and enjoy the day

County: West Lothian
Garage
I will try get along, would love to have a chance in the condition awards but the scratch doen the side from some person might destroy the chances

[color=gray]Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color]
AO Silver Member

County: Fife

Member car:

500 twinair

I'll be there, great that this event has always been very local for me!
Posting this in here and not the RSVP thread as its in South Scotland...... or has North Scotland Section expanded since i've not been on here much lately!?

Last edited by p17sut; 22-05-14 at 14:33.
(Post Link) post #12 of 16 Old 22-05-14 Thread Starter

County: West Lothian
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by p17sut View Post
I'll be there, great that this event has always been very local for me!
Posting this in here and not the RSVP thread as its in South Scotland...... or has North Scotland expanded since i've not been on here much lately!?
NOOOOOO! Don't start that debate again - as I recall it was your 'good self' who stirred up the hornets' nest on that subject before, : https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south...ml#post4794644

All the same, it'll be good to see you again, .
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 96
County: North Lanarkshire

Member car:

GT Lusso 2.0 JTS

As I remember there was a border line at the Tay, but, I susspect the Doric One has carried out a Land Grab, Putin stylie
It has nothing to do with him, but his Alfas are parked just the other side of the Tay Bridge carrying out excercises :muhaha: I susspect Sunday will have lots of men wearing black balaclavas and saying things like "Fit like loon?" smelling vaguley of fish
AO Silver Member

County: Fife

Member car:

500 twinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoRaiderZ View Post
NOOOOOO! Don't start that debate again - as I recall it was your 'good self' who stirred up the hornets' nest on that subject before, : https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south...ml#post4794644

All the same, it'll be good to see you again, .
Good work in the old post archives....although I've not be on much since then anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Frank View Post
As I remember there was a border line at the Tay,
Thanks Frank, glad to see your still keeping things in order on here!

See you both on Sunday.
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 96
County: North Lanarkshire

Member car:

GT Lusso 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by p17sut View Post
Good work in the old post archives....although I've not be on much since then anyway!

Thanks Frank, glad to see your still keeping things in order on here!

See you both on Sunday.
Don't know if I'll make it Phil, depends on the family and the GT is getting it's rear drop-links done tomorrow.

County: West Dunbartonshire

Member car:

Giulietta

Thank you to everyone who organised the event today. Was good to see so many cracking Alfa (old and new) and also good to put faces to names.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > South Scotland

Tags
car , day , italian , scottish

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page