Big G'Day to AO Scotland - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South Scotland All events and potential meets in South Scotland

(Post Link) post #1 of 16 Old 27-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Victoria

Member car:

Nada at the mo!!

Big G'Day to AO Scotland

Hey Scottish Alfisti, well those I know from the infancy of AO Scotland back in 05/06, hope this finds you all well!! Hope you are all doing ok, its been a few years, but I often think about our Alfa days out!! Just wanted to say G'day!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 96
County: North Lanarkshire

Member car:

GT Lusso 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcosseOz View Post
Hey Scottish Alfisti, well those I know from the infancy of AO Scotland back in 05/06, hope this finds you all well!! Hope you are all doing ok, its been a few years, but I often think about our Alfa days out!! Just wanted to say G'day!!
How the hell you doin mate? Long time no hear, see, or anything else for that matter. Some things have changed, e.g. I've now got a GT and am regional support for everyone from Yorkshire north, Fraser is driving a MiTo 155TB, David is in a 147 cloverleaf (though spends most of his time in an MX5 (girlie)), and loads of other stuff. We still have a vacancy for a maniac lout with an Ausie accent if you fancy comming back anytime
AO Silver Member

County: East Ayrshire
Good to hear from you Oz Hope you are well Mate.
(Post Link) post #4 of 16 Old 27-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Nada at the mo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast frank View Post
How the hell you doin mate? Long time no hear, see, or anything else for that matter. Some things have changed, e.g. I've now got a GT and am regional support for everyone from Yorkshire north, Fraser is driving a MiTo 155TB, David is in a 147 cloverleaf (though spends most of his time in an MX5 (girlie)), and loads of other stuff. We still have a vacancy for a maniac lout with an Ausie accent if you fancy comming back anytime
Doing great Frank, haven't owned an Alfa since I left Scotland, working in the city and live a 15 min train ride out. G/F has a Mazda, so Dave & I share that....lol. Yes, the GT, one of the best Alfa's, good for you, loved mine, but I reckon a 4C has my name on it when it lands I'll be back in Scotland (for first time), in mid Sept this year for a couple of weeks!!
(Post Link) post #5 of 16 Old 27-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Nada at the mo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsub View Post
Good to hear from you Oz Hope you are well Mate.
Thanks mate, doing fine!! Hope you are well too!!
AO Silver Member

County: Fife

Member car:

500 twinair

Quote:
G/F has a Mazda, so Dave & I share that....lol.
So does mine!

Good to hear from you mate, glad your doing well.

Cheers
Philip
AO Platinum Member

County: South Lanarkshire
Hey Oz, good to hear from you and glad you're doing well. I'll let Mr Fenner know you've been on. If you're back in Scotland later in the year maybe we should organise a wee drink if you've the time.
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

GT Lusso 2.0 JTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
Hey Oz, good to hear from you and glad you're doing well. I'll let Mr Fenner know you've been on. If you're back in Scotland later in the year maybe we should organise a wee drink if you've the time.
I was thinking the same thing
(Post Link) post #9 of 16 Old 28-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Nada at the mo!!

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. Apologies for the lack of contact (long story). Would love to catch up for a drink, will be in Scotland in early/mid Sept for about 10 days, so will map out what I plan to do and maybe arrange something. Miss our Alfa runs, had great fun and must say you have taken AOS to another level, that I would love to have been a part off, looks like lots of new faces have joined the 'old' crew!!
AO Silver Member

Garage

Member car:

GT Cloverleaf

Hi Oz how`s it going? I did take your advice and stopped smoking..........(for a while) but did manage to get the GT was meant to be the blackline but fancied the Atlantico blue cloverleaf instead Hope to catch up in sep,
see ya,
Andy
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast frank View Post
David is in a 147 cloverleaf (though spends most of his time in an MX5 (girlie))
Just a plain old 1.9 JTDm Q2 Frank I'm afraid...........but the mark 1 MX5, albeit down on power on my previous ALFA's, handles way better than any of 'em......even the V6 GTV. I guess at my age I now care less for the size of the boat and more about how it handles in the ocean......Now, where are those curling tongs?

Oh and eh........Hi Oz. Great to hear from you and it would be great to meet up when you are next back in God's Country.
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. Apologies for the lack of contact (long story). Would love to catch up for a drink, will be in Scotland in early/mid Sept for about 10 days, so will map out what I plan to do and maybe arrange something. Miss our Alfa runs, had great fun and must say you have taken AOS to another level, that I would love to have been a part off, looks like lots of new faces have joined the 'old' crew!!
Anybody chased Oz up on his intended flying visit to 'God's Country' in September?
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

GT Lusso 2.0 JTS

Don't have any contact details for him David. I guess we just have to sit here and wait for him to contact the living again
AO Silver Member

County: East Ayrshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFA FIVE View Post
Anybody chased Oz up on his intended flying visit to 'God's Country' in September?
Hi Dave , it was me flashing you in the silver sportwagon the other day in Kilmarnock @ ASDA . Just incase you thought it was some other nutter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsub View Post
Hi Dave , it was me flashing you in the silver sportwagon the other day in Kilmarnock @ ASDA . Just incase you thought it was some other nutter
Of course not Mr.D .....I recognised the nutter straight off. Sorry there wasn't time or space to pull over for a natter.

Hopefully get a chance to catch up if the big man let's us know when he is back in the country.
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFA FIVE View Post
Guess he was a 'no show' then.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > South Scotland

Tags
big , gday , scotland

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page