Alfa's for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South Scotland All events and potential meets in South Scotland

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 01-02-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: South Lanarkshire

Member car:

159Ti

Alfa's for sale

Hi all,

For Sale I have 3 Alfa's -

1. A 3.0 litre V6 Gtv in Proteo Red - Phase 1 -5 Speed Box, Ragazzon quad stainless Cat back exhaust system, Red leather interior and uprated JVC stereo. Needs a Cam belt service hence the bargain price of 2750...58k miles T reg (1999) owned since 2009..Garaged every night since ownership and previous owner also.

2. Also in Proteo Red I have my 146Ti - Black leather interior, Gun metal grey 5 spoke Speedline alloys, stainless cat back exhaust, 59k miles, 1999 V reg - owned since 2007...1800..Garaged every night since I owned this car.

3. My first Alfa...an M reg 1995 145 1.6Lusso Boxer. 71k miles, you guessed it, Proteo Red, stainless Cat back exhaust, great little runner but since a period of 18 months from 2007-2009 when she was owned by a work colleague the bodywork suffered a little. Still a great wee car...looking for around 300 for her.

I will probably have the Gtv and Ti on here and Pistonheads soon...why am I selling 3 Alfa's ???? I havebeen living and working overseas since March 2009 and will continue to do so for forseeable future so the time has come to sell I am afraid. It pains me to do this but I cannot hold on to my cars forever and it's best if they are driven.

I want to sell to genuine (fellow) Alfaowners and enthusiasts if possible and believe this is the best place to get the right home for my cherished motors...One day I hope I can own and use a classic Alfa - this was my intention when I bought the Gtv and also with all the mods on the 146 ( leather, speedlines and exhaust) but these cars deserve to be driven and I want them to be enjoyed.
Also neither the Gtv or the Ti have valid MOT or Tax since both have been garaged and idle since August 2010 when I last ran them. The 145 has 10 months MOT and Tax
Feel free to PM me or email at [email protected] with any questions/ offers etc

cheers, Iain
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

dinomito

Good luck with the sale of your motors Iain. I remember your 146 Ti from the run we did to Balloch in 2009. Nice car, it's a shame you have to sell them all.
You'll be back in an Alfa again though I'm sure
All the best
Graham

AO Silver Member

County: Fife

Member car:

500 twinair

Good luck with the sales.
I'm tempted in the 145 with tax and mot at that price, any pics!?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > South Scotland

Tags
alfa , sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page