(South of) Scotland late summer meet up..? Any takers..? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South Scotland All events and potential meets in South Scotland

(South of) Scotland late summer meet up..? Any takers..?
Calendar: Event Calendar
dante giacosa
AO Member

25-08-17
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hey,

in view of the fact that movement on the Scotland-'spotted' section is slow, and also having suffered the loss of this year's Italian Car Day- I just thought I would shake the tree to see who would be prepared to come out for a meet up..?

A sort of show of hands, so to speak.

This forum posting has automatically generated a date for the 4th August- I am going to move that randomly by a few weeks to the 24th. But that is not a fixed date; I am just pencilling that in the sky so the forum will host this post.

I've got to be honest; I probably can't talk my kids into standing around for a few hours kicking tyres in a field (not that I have a field to hand), so if the distances weren't prohibitive for those who wanted to attend; I wonder if we could do an initial evening meet up of a couple/few hours somewhere central to everyone. Maybe with food involved.

Might be a wee eatery-with-a-carpark that someone knows of, that would be good..?

Anyway; I am getting ahead of myself- if you fancy a get-together- shout out; and quote a date or format that you would like..?

We'll see how we get on with that...

Thanks

JimP

(South of) Scotland late summer meet up..? Any takers..?
Calendar: Event Calendar
dante giacosa
AO Member

25-08-17
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hey,

in view of the fact that movement on the Scotland-'spotted' section is slow, and also having suffered the loss of this year's Italian Car Day- I just thought I would shake the tree to see who would be prepared to come out for a meet up..?

A sort of show of hands, so to speak.

This forum posting has automatically generated a date for the 4th August- I am going to move that randomly by a few weeks to the 24th. But that is not a fixed date; I am just pencilling that in the sky so the forum will host this post.

I've got to be honest; I probably can't talk my kids into standing around for a few hours kicking tyres in a field (not that I have a field to hand), so if the distances weren't prohibitive for those who wanted to attend; I wonder if we could do an initial evening meet up of a couple/few hours somewhere central to everyone. Maybe with food involved.

Might be a wee eatery-with-a-carpark that someone knows of, that would be good..?

Anyway; I am getting ahead of myself- if you fancy a get-together- shout out; and quote a date or format that you would like..?

We'll see how we get on with that...

Thanks

JimP

There are no replies to show.
There are no replies to show.
bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Scotland > South Scotland

Tags
late , meet , scotland , south , summer , takers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page