Just given the GTV bit of a run out this morning... Does make a good noise!!
Will feel like a new car once Jamie has finished with it. Nice new suspension will be good to have for the April one.
Could not be bothered to split the jobs over the next two months, so its having it all done..
- x2 Powder Coated Pans and Powerflex bushes
- x2 Powder Coated Dog Leg Arms and Powerflex bushes
- x2 Powder Coated Rear Upper Arms and Powerflex bushes
- x2 New Bump Stops and x4 Drop Links
- x1 Repaint Rear Anti-Roll Bar and Strongflex bushes
- x4 Koni SRT Dampers
- x4 Suplex Springs
- x2 OE Damper Sleeves
- x2 Front Track Rod Ends
- Repaint and Free Up Rear Track Control Rods
- Full Service + Thermostat + Washer Pump + Brake Fluid Change
- AC ReGas
- Hunter Alignment
To Follow (as per David's strong recommendation
)... Quaife LSD, which I will get done around June / July as its a bit of coin and then next year it will have a full paint re-fresh, as there are a number of stone chips and blemishes that I want sorting... at which point it has then had a complete mechanical overhaul / upgrades and will be factory fresh
With regards to all my old rear suspension pans / arms and upper wishbones; these are going to be shot blasted and repainted in Satin Black and can be supplied with either Strongflex's Track Day (Yellow) or Standard Fast Road Use (Red) PU bushes.
If anyone is interested let me know.