All Italian Breakfast Meet - Saturday 3rd August - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
South Central Berkshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ross 156

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 02-07-19 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Hampshire
Garage
All Italian Breakfast Meet - Saturday 3rd August

Join us on Saturday 3rd August for our third meet of the year. As with our previous meets, it will be held at The Departure Lounge Cafe, just outside Alton in northern Hampshire.
The café is a great venue for a breakfast meet, as it has a large solid field on which the owner lets us park so as to be able to display our cars all together and out of the main public car park.

The meet starts at 10am, which is when the café opens, and is not a formal event so no booking is necessary, and entry is free, so just come along if you fancy it.
It is open to any Italian car of any age, and we have had classics and supercars through to modern Alfas and Fiats and everything in between. Attendees have come from across the southern counties and as far afield as London, Kent, and Dorset, with many clubs supporting the event.

The format is simple, we park up, chat to other owners and look at the cars on show, and have some breakfast if you want to. People usually drift away after lunch. We have had close to 200 cars at some of last years' events, so there is plenty to see, and always lots of Alfas.

For those coming from southern Hampshire we meet by 08:30 in the car park of Sainsbury's at Junction 7 of the M27 (Hedge End), close to the petrol station, and then drive up in convoy. We sometimes include a stop with a photo shoot on the way.

We would love to see you all again, or meet you for the first time if you haven’t been before. Please do also spread the word to other Italian marque forums or social media that you are part of.

Ross
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Lancashire
I think you guys are going to get fat - looks like you’ve got 3 sets of invites now to breakfast!!!!!
(Post Link) post #3 of 5 Old 03-07-19 Thread Starter
AO Member

Garage
Yep, it's the problem of having to spread your event posts across more than one Region when you have attendees from all over the place.

Of course you cant have too many breakfasts

Last edited by Ross 156; 03-07-19 at 07:01. Reason: correct typo and emoji
AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire - Darn Sarf!
Garage
Probably not make this one as I'll just be back from the annual fishing trip to France. So car will be without back seats and have a roof box on too.

Not a way to present my Giulietta
(Post Link) post #5 of 5 Old 2 Weeks Ago Thread Starter
AO Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparkin486 View Post
Probably not make this one as I'll just be back from the annual fishing trip to France. So car will be without back seats and have a roof box on too.

Not a way to present my Giulietta
That's a shame. I hope the fishing was good.

Weather looking good for Saturday- can't wait for the meet now!
jparkin486 likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > South Central

Tags
3rd , august , breakfast , italian , meet , saturday

« Was that you? | - »
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page