Cork Alfa's post here - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

Damien_C

Cork Alfa's post here

Hiya all,

I am not sure if there is a rep for Cork in Ireland but I said I would put a thread up asking about Cork Alfa's as if there is a large enough response we could organise something if people are interested in it??

Damien.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

Re: Cork Alfa's post here

atm theres no cork rep, but would you be interested in taking on the role of rep round the deep south? its totally impractical for me to organise anything down there or even attend an event south of dub tbh never mind offer any kind of reccomendations on garages or anyting useful in the area, so would be handy if you wanted to take it on? its a piece of cake, organise a bi-monthly meet if theres any interest in meets and if you can wangle any discounts or that with any parts suppliers then even better.

atm i feel that ppl down the south are bein left behind and will disintersted the club if theres no interest shown to them, but if you could manage down there then we could do an annual meet up with both areas an i think it would be better for both areas.

give it some thought anyway dude, it wont take alot of your time an theres plenty of support from the club for anything you want to do.

2.0 TS, custom hand stitched leather and alacantra interior, custom SS system, H+R suspension upgrade
Damien_C

I am a rep for another Irish site and a mod on another.

I would like to be rep if people want me to become one. It would be good to get an Italian car meet regular enough in munster or anywere really.

As I don't know many people with Alfa's down in Cork or the Munster region.

Organising meets is a handy out done a good few before on other site with varying degrees of success depends on peoples interest really.

If I can get discounts and people will go to the places for Alfa parts we can sort something.

Dealership wise the only place myself and my father have gone to in the past 5 years have been The Sweep in Waterford. Never have had a problem with them and the are spot on with diagnosing problems.

AO Member

Member car:

Ford Mundano

Hey Damien I also live in Cork and would be quite happy to attend any meets down around here!
Damien_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by stukav View Post
Hey Damien I also live in Cork and would be quite happy to attend any meets down around here!
Cool, would be good to get an Alfa meet done rather than all the jap cars that are done in cork. I drive a black/purple 146 00D10197x if ya see me give me a wave haha.

So where would people like to meet up??

AO Silver Member

County: -

Hi damien, how are ya, I would certainly attend some Alfa meets, but not until next year, no time at the mo to get my cars in perfect order.

Last edited by sudsonic; 01-09-07 at 17:08. Reason: spelling
AO Member

Member car:

Ford Mundano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
Cool, would be good to get an Alfa meet done rather than all the jap cars that are done in cork. I drive a black/purple 146 00D10197x if ya see me give me a wave haha.

So where would people like to meet up??
Il keep my eyes open ,i have a 2002 black 147 keep an eye out between Carrigaline and the city and you might spot me!!
Damien_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsonic View Post
Hi damien, how are ya, I would certainly attend some Alfa meets, but not until next year, no time at the mo to get my cars in perfect order.
Nice one man, would be good to see your sud and your bro's V6. We can organise something when I call into ye tomorrow. Must have a chat about the doors in my car and a EQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stukav View Post
Il keep my eyes open ,i have a 2002 black 147 keep an eye out between Carrigaline and the city and you might spot me!!
Nice car man, what alloys have you got on your car?? If you spot my 146 with music coming from it you know it's me haha black also with the Junior bodykit and teledial wheels.

Damien_C

Anyone interested at all??

Hi damien

i live in north cork and own a 156 t spark oo reg and also just joined the forum ,and would be more intrested in the tech side of things ,
Damien_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by john o donoghue View Post
Hi damien

i live in north cork and own a 156 t spark oo reg and also just joined the forum ,and would be more intrested in the tech side of things ,
Phew thank god thought it was only myself and Paul that where on here from Cork.

If you need any help or advice just pm me.

CRANKY

Mooney Re: Cork Alfa's post here

Hi there I also live in Cork and would be interested in a meet,I have a 2.0 GTV and a 3.0 GTV and 01 156 1.6.
Also love Alfas and have an interest in repairing all models and diagnosing electrical problems.

Damien_C

Welcome along would like to see your GTV6 some time. A meet would be good to get organised but 3 cars with be pants really.

vantastic

Quote:
I am a rep for another Irish site and a mod on another.

I would like to be rep if people want me to become one. It would be good to get an Italian car meet regular enough in munster or anywere really.

As I don't know many people with Alfa's down in Cork or the Munster region.

Organising meets is a handy out done a good few before on other site with varying degrees of success depends on peoples interest really.

If I can get discounts and people will go to the places for Alfa parts we can sort something.

Dealership wise the only place myself and my father have gone to in the past 5 years have been The Sweep in Waterford. Never have had a problem with them and the are spot on with diagnosing problems.
Drop me a PM and we can talk about Reps and a new lounge for the South

techie

Quote:
Welcome along would like to see your GTV6 some time. A meet would be good to get organised but 3 cars with be pants really.
I live in West Cork and could bring my 147 along to make it 4 !!!!

Damien_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
I live in West Cork and could bring my 147 along to make it 4 !!!!
Lol, do man where in west do you live be down there a good bit with my buddies.

techie

Live outside Bandon in a place called Newcestown.

Damien_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Live outside Bandon in a place called Newcestown.
Ahh not too far away now. If you hear a 146 coming down the road give us a wave haha

AO Member

County: Cork

Hey peeps, have 146 hoping to get a gtv soonish and ill no doubt be needing moral support from fellow corkonions

Im in the midleton area
vantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdonny View Post
Hey peeps, have 146 hoping to get a gtv soonish and ill no doubt be needing moral support from fellow corkonions

Im in the midleton area

cork onions! never heard of them

AO Member

those in the know know and those that dont want to
vantastic

Quote:
those in the know know and those that dont want to

Im trying to learn, I see you have my fave car the good old 146

Damien_C

Quote:

Im in the midleton area
<<<<<<<< If you see that Alfa floating about the place give us a wave some day.

AO Member

will do, 146's rule.

In order to buy my gtv i need to give my wife my current ride (2003 rav4) and then "supposedly" sell the 146

I wont try to hard
Damien_C

Quote:
will do, 146's rule.

In order to buy my gtv i need to give my wife my current ride (2003 rav4) and then "supposedly" sell the 146

I wont try to hard

Lol I agree with ya I do love my 146 to bits. Just spent 900 euro on the bloody I would want to love it haha. What 146 hae you I may be interested in it if it doesn't sell with you not trying hard to sell it haha

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
alfa , cork , post

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page