interest in mobile wheel repair/refurb/re-colour ... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 05-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Kilkenny
interest in mobile wheel repair/refurb/re-colour ...

Hi folks,

Found a great guy recently who spent years with franchise dealers making sure trade-ins were up to scratch. He has a mobile set up and will travel to refurb and re-colour wheels. I'll post pics of mine soon enough but am trying to negotiate an AO discount as well. Depends on numbers though. Could I get a show of hands on whom would be interested in getting wheels done at home / at work?

Ps - no affinity other than the fact that he's bloody good and a genuinely decent guy.

Cheers,

Dara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Dublin

Member car:

146 1.4

i have a set here but need a serious refurb. theres only so much you can do with portable kit and id guess this would be beyond it
AO Member

Member car:

159 Ti

Have some very light kerbing on a couple of my wheels. Would be interested to know the prices as they wouldn't need full refurbs. Someone also backed into mine last week and drove off Just a small mark to the back bumper (paint only) so may be interested if he did touch ups like that also.
(Post Link) post #4 of 7 Old 07-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Kilkenny
Peadar - post some pics and ill get him to have a look. Jkdunne, yeah he does touch ups as well - if a few more come out of the woodwork I'll give him a shout - if not, pm your number and I'll get him to give you a call.
AO Member

Member car:

01 156 SW 1.6

I need wheels done and a touch up - reversed into a very small bollard on the docks yesterday and took a lump of paint off the rear bumper (arse, ****, etc) fortunately didn't damage the bumper itself. Unfortunately, cash flow is a problem at the moment so may have to long finger it. See how many people show an interest and if not I'll pm you for his number.
AO Member

Member car:

Brera 2.0 JTDm

I could use a small touch up on my driver side door thanks to one of my neighbours that opened their door far too enthusiastically and left a small mark. It's a tiny job though, not sure it would pay some to call out just for that.
AO Member

County: Meath
My wheels could do with some attention. Am a bit wary of mobile touch ups though from a bad experience previously.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
interest , mobile , wheel

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page