So What's she worth? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Republic of Ireland All events and potential meets in Ireland

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 15-09-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -

Member car:

Octavia vRS tsi

So What's she worth?

Well chaps I am trying to see what my 10-D 1.9 159 JTDm Ti 112000km is worth, revenue put the OMSP at 15K'ish, and I see about 9 159's online for sale at the mo, but no Ti...

I will be sad to see the Ti go, and as the Giulietta was never gonna be an option I have started to look else where...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Dublin

Member car:

159 Ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjet View Post
Well chaps I am trying to see what my 10-D 1.9 159 JTDm Ti 112000km is worth, revenue put the OMSP at 15K'ish, and I see about 9 159's online for sale at the mo, but no Ti...

I will be sad to see the Ti go, and as the Giulietta was never gonna be an option I have started to look else where...
I'd say anywhere around 15-18k. If it was on sale in a dealers id say they'd be looking at least 18. I've had a regular eye on 159 prices over the past year. There's only been 2-3 Ti's for sale and they were 08's. last one sold here was an 08 with slightly more mileage and was listed around 12.5k from what I remember.

It'll be more about whether there's someone looking for one or not for you though and could take a while to get what its worth. Timing belt, service history, overall condition, colour etc. will make a difference on price too.

I got fed up waiting for one here after missing out on the one i mentioned so went to the UK

There was also an 08 2.4 Ti early in the year fully loaded that was advertised around 14.5k
AO Member

Member car:

159 Ti

Im getting nearly 17k putting it into revenue under the same class they put mine as. Theres 2 there. One has 150bhp after it but its got the wrong original price and emissions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (49.1 KB, 13 views)
(Post Link) post #4 of 6 Old 18-09-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Octavia vRS tsi

Thanks for the input lads....

I've had the car from new so history is all there and no expense has been spared in maintaining her...We were in France during the Summer and she never missed a beat...

It will be intresting to see what i get offered in a trade-in, and I might try selling myself...
AO Member

Member car:

159 Ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjet View Post
Thanks for the input lads....

I've had the car from new so history is all there and no expense has been spared in maintaining her...We were in France during the Summer and she never missed a beat...

It will be intresting to see what i get offered in a trade-in, and I might try selling myself...
Best of luck with the sale anyway. May have been interested myself 3 months ago. I'm sure there's probably a few people lurking in the shadows waiting for a Ti to pop up.

What are you thinking of changing to then? Pity the Giulia is such a long wait away!
(Post Link) post #6 of 6 Old 18-09-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Octavia vRS tsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdunne View Post
Best of luck with the sale anyway. May have been interested myself 3 months ago. I'm sure there's probably a few people lurking in the shadows waiting for a Ti to pop up.

What are you thinking of changing to then? Pity the Giulia is such a long wait away!
Current thinking is the new Octivia RS 184bhp diesel estate, Heresy I know, when I bought the Ti there was a 2.4 estate left as well, should have bought that.
The delay in the Giulia will cost Alfa potential sales, lack of service centers is also not helping...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > Ireland > Republic of Ireland

Tags
worth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page